Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this thief be a TBH member, WINDOW STICKER (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a link?

Comment

It could also be a case of a Lease Manager removing an unauthorized stand, after one of the hunters complained about it be put to close to his set up.

Comment

Lol... yall are some seriously bored old geezers... and AC do you have to stick your nose into everything or is there actually a thread you might skip over?

Comment

Much time wasted looking for an update. This thread is worthless without resolution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any Friday night updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Lol... yall are some seriously bored old geezers... and AC do you have to stick your nose into everything or is there actually a thread you might skip over?
              I skip a few

Comment

UDATE:
                Know who the guy is and what the story is. Supposedly his kids used to own the land and the guy had his feeder on it. They sold it to another person. Then that person sold the land to another person. They say he did not know it had been sold again and went in to get his stuff. This presumes he had permission from the 1st owner to get his equipment. Plausible story but seems like a bad idea to walk past a locked entry to get equipment.

No idea if this is a TBH member or not. I won’t be posting the name of this person either because it could be a mistake on his part and it looks like he did not have intent of stealing.

Comment

Oh yeh l, I’m defiantly not a crackhead

Comment

Finally. Closure

Comment

Originally posted by TheCracker View Post
                      Oh yeh l, I’m defiantly not a crackhead
                      You literally have Crack in your username!

Comment

I told yall it was red Ford guys stuff [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a bigger let down that the ol "Not tonight, I've got a headache"

Comment

Thank you for the update. We've had members developing health issues over this. LOL!

Comment

Sorry, but someone is still got to have a Arse whoopin after all this. Geezze Louizze.

Hoggslayer

Comment

7 pages, and just now get-n an answer. At least we got one. No more speculation. No more dream-n about a lynch-n. Or not till at least the next "Poacher" thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X