• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn on the air! Dry it out..

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Maybe I should have said Leader in Dementia

We have a meeting on this and the most interesting man in Oklahoma shanks the explanation
      We are trying to find out where Ryan Moore is playing today and get a score from him. Then we’ll know how much I can penalize him.

Bowtecmike makes it at least a threesome. I will have to crank up HAL to check but we may possibly have four who have done this over the years.

Congratulations on the success of your efforts.
      Sorry , I ve watched a lot of bad golf this Spring. My mind is on golf over load.
      Just keeping things interesting round here. Ryan Moore is the dude who wears to goofy looking hats right?
      Carry on.
      I am sure my squad is close to or in DAL.

Comment

This would be cool to use next year or for the next major! Shows a leaderboard each round with everyone’s pics. https://www.easyofficepools.com/leaderboard/?p=64522
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 04-12-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
          This would be cool to use next year or for the next major! Shows a leaderboard each round with everyone’s pics. https://www.easyofficepools.com/leaderboard/?p=64522
          It IS cool.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post

Doh!

Comment

Well how about that!

Heads up. Pay attention to the little clock on your arm. The entry deadline for the PGA is Wednesday, May 15 at midnight.
                The Committee

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Sorry , I ve watched a lot of bad golf this Spring. My mind is on golf over load.
                  Just keeping things interesting round here. Ryan Moore is the dude who wears to goofy looking hats right?
                  Carry on.
                  I am sure my squad is close to or in DAL.
                  I think I was cutting you by one yesterday.
                  Is it Spring in Oklahoma yet or is it still Oklahoma?

Kmart49 could run this thing by himself. I'm just sticking around to buy him cold beer.

Comment

Koepka is leaking oil today....

Comment

Augusta could use some Fossil Creek wind and sun to dry the greens and add a little pace. The Golf Club at Fossil Creek was in great shape for the last TBH Open held there and also for the previous year. Here’s hoping we are headed back to FT. Worth this year. I think it has been in Austin before and the Houston area last year. When I was at the one at Fossil Creek turnout seemed very good.

Do you have a preference? Shoot me a PM of what area you like and I will total them up.

Comment

There is a breath of wind but not enough sunlight to dry things out.

Hey DeChambeau... you’re still away.
                        The mumbling, muttering Texan is making a comeback and climbing the leaderboard today.
                        Last edited by 18ncs; 04-12-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome back to under par Jordan Spieth! Having a good day.

Comment

Woozy with the birdie!

Comment

Rose really shat the bed.

Comment

Justin Rose does not even make the cut!

A couple of more of my team members MC I will be wondering where the hat box is today.
                                Last edited by 18ncs; 04-12-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X