Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understand the frustration that would tiss me off. but agree if worried I would just goi get money and whatever is left of animal instead of waiting 12-24-36 months.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      You guys are might as well get the MOB and fire sticks and go hang em HIGH! He did my cats, fox and Auodad. Yes, he took 22 months to do it. Yes, he responded very slow. He lost his main helper, had two very close family deaths, he had to have surgery (which put him out of commission for awhile), he moved twice in that time frame. He told me point blank he was NOT taking any more new animals until he finished all the animals that he had already promised. I take Mark as a man of his word. I think his popularity explosion buried him with more work than he could really do. He's paying the price just like we have. Give the man a break. Simple, dont want to wait, go pick up your stuff.
      This is exactly what happened.. It has happened to many taxidermists who do high quality work.. It will continue to happen too. It is the nature of the beast..

Comment

Y’all might want to call or go up there. He’s at least getting stuff out. Maybe y’all will be getting called to come pick up your animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my cat back from Mark today and I’m very happy with the work. Mark did a great job.

Comment

All the bs aside, ^ wow.

Comment

Wow, very nice.

Comment

Amazing cat taxi work right there.

Comment

**** good looking cat, except that foot throws it off, but wow on the face. Good deal on your mount

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
                    **** good looking cat, except that foot throws it off, but wow on the face. Good deal on your mount

Yeah the foot looks bigger at a certain angle

Comment

What a beautiful cat!! One day, I’ll get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                        What a beautiful cat!! One day, I’ll get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This was my first and it took me a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                          This was my first and it took me a long time.

When did you shoot it and when did you drop it off?

Comment

Got my cat back from Mark on March 22. Work is good in my opinion. As with most things the iPhone picture isn’t as good as in person.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                                You guys are might as well get the MOB and fire sticks and go hang em HIGH! He did my cats, fox and Auodad. Yes, he took 22 months to do it. Yes, he responded very slow. He lost his main helper, had two very close family deaths, he had to have surgery (which put him out of commission for awhile), he moved twice in that time frame. He told me point blank he was NOT taking any more new animals until he finished all the animals that he had already promised. I take Mark as a man of his word. I think his popularity explosion buried him with more work than he could really do. He's paying the price just like we have. Give the man a break. Simple, dont want to wait, go pick up your stuff.
                                He has had my wifes Axis since January of 2018. We stopped in November of last year and he told us it would be ready in January. Still haven't heard from him. I'll be calling him tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X