Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Has he ever had a job? Doing what?

What's the plan since starting this thread?
    Thinking the OP just wanted to get some steam off his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I have!

But I want to be fair and let the OP post....before I insert my foot in my mouth.
      Like that's never happened before!

Comment

Now days many can't meet these basic qualifiers, clean driving record, pass drug test, criminal background check and must be breathing. Good luck to the young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Like that's never happened before!
          Nah! Not me.

Comment

It's difficult to find young men who will work. The cell phone rules their mind and hands. They want top pay but don't have the skills to contribute and complain about how we do the work process. They can't show up on time and when they don't feel like showing up they don't and do not bother to let you know.
            This along with the basic qualifications mentioned previously, clean DL and pass basic drug screening, make it hard to get and keep good help.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
              Thanks KyleW that's exactly the direction I'm trying to get him to see.
              DR, might be an opportunity for him to visit the military recruiters. I can only tell you what my Dad did. Graduating on May 22nd, I was at the recruiters office the 23rd. My Dad said, you're going to school, work or the military. He thought I should have had a job at graduation of High School. Right or wrong he cut me no slack. He knew me pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Must be holding out for a management position
                A lot of them are it seems....

Comment

We will train people for a trade at no cost to them. 3 week course.

Broadband (cable) installers.

Need people in Midland badly.

Comment

Working...
                  X