Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Arms falling asleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have same problems and I'm a painter. The chiropractor told me it's a pinched nerve that's causing it. He fixed me up and was fine for a week then I got on a big job and the problem is back. He said it's because of the line of work I do. All over head and a lot of twisting. So I go in about every other week for an adjustment. People who say no chiropractor I'll have to Disagree. I had problems that I thought was my heart and they put me on all kinds of meds. It didn't help. After every test known to man the doctor said I had a virus. ***. So I went to chiropractor and I had a rib out. Never felt better.

Comment

i had same issue and it was carpal tunnel in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        I don’t have any pain or crazy amount of discomfort in my neck or back. However the best way to describe what i fell is right where head of bicep ties into arm pit area it feels as if someone is pressing their thumb against it feels almost like there’s a rubber band wrapped around my arm if that makes sense. I can literally feel the restriction pretty much always and is exasperated when i workout, and even feels that way if i have no shirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that is where your axillary artery is running into the head of your humerus (long arm bone that goes into your shoulder) and becomes your brachial artery.

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
          So that is where your axillary artery is running into the head of your humerus (long arm bone that goes into your shoulder) and becomes your brachial artery.

So what could be restricting it?

Comment

I presently have what you are describing. Same issues. I recently went thru 10 xrays and 2 MRIs. My shoulder and arm(left) & neck hurt like ****. First MRI was for the shoulder. Did not show anything. 2nd MRI was the neck. Bingo. #6 & 7. I'll find out surgery date on the 16th. Don't mess around, see a doc.

Comment

Your bulging muscles [emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                Your bulging muscles [emoji1377]

Lmao oh ya these huge pipes! [emoji1787]

Comment

Just my 2 cents, I’m not a doctor, but I am in college (beginning chiropractic school next year).

When you are raising you arm ( arm flexion), your clavicle (collar bone) could be pressing on your subclavian artery which runs to your axillary artery which then turns into your brachial artery.

Do you have any pain/tenderness/swelling along the end of your collar bone where it meets your shoulder?

Comment

Lmao oh ya these huge pipes! [emoji1787]

wait, you must be a UPS driver based on lifting box's and the brown uniform....

What you have is Karma for the way yall treat my deliveries.

Just kidding, i have been experiencing the same sensations. I was thinking a heart issues but have had EKG prior. reading your thread makes me think it is the weekend building i have been doing for sure now.

Relief.

Comment

Just my 2 cents, I’m not a doctor, but I am in college (beginning chiropractic school next year).

When you are raising you arm ( arm flexion), your clavicle (collar bone) could be pressing on your subclavian artery which runs to your axillary artery which then turns into your brachial artery.

Do you have any pain/tenderness/swelling along the end of your collar bone where it meets your shoulder?

Yes i have tenderness i just manipulated it and got a tingling sensation in the area I marked

Comment

Yes i have tenderness i just manipulated it and got a tingling sensation in the area I marked

Have you fallen/taken a blow to your collar bone?

Does it have a give to it when you apply pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                          wait, you must be a UPS driver based on lifting box's and the brown uniform....

What you have is Karma for the way yall treat my deliveries.

Just kidding, i have been experiencing the same sensations. I was thinking a heart issues but have had EKG prior. reading your thread makes me think it is the weekend building i have been doing for sure now.

Relief.

Lmaoooooo im sorry please forgive me so it’ll go away! Ill do better! [emoji1374]

Comment

Have you fallen/taken a blow to your collar bone?

Does it have a give to it when you apply pressure?

Nothing crazy outside of just normal contact for my line of work...

And i don’t feel any give

Comment

Then I would venture to say that rules out a fracture. It may be out of alignment then and pressing upon the nerves/ artery

Comment

Then I would venture to say that rules out a fracture. It may be out of alignment then and pressing upon the nerves/ artery

There’s def some correlation now the affected area feels much more restricted and agitated after manipulating that clavical area

Comment

Working...
                                X