No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are WINNING in every way Bill. The sauna is a really nice touch. We love ours.

Comment

Love it Bill!! You gotta get you a bear so you can put a bear skin rug in front of that fire place!!

Comment

You've come a long way from when you turned the first dirt, Bill. We have all enjoyed watching your adventure and buildout! I still plan on getting up there next summer and look forward to sharing a sip of Montana Roughstock Whiskey with you while staring at that view!!!

Comment

We’re the second cattle gate past the irrigation ditch- around here, Willy’s Distillery in Ennis is the local whiskey. All local distilled whiskey is good!

Since the scaffold is up putting in the 2nd spot in living room pointed above foyer, I unpacked the ducks for the wall- no elk yet. Cali pacific flyway pintail, 2 green wing teal and a pig of a mallard with a bull neck. I’ll do what we did before. Mount the metal rods into studs and paint to match wall color instead of a wood base. They look like they’re flying up the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know Willy's!

Comment

Cali ducks up in Montana.

Comment

Very well played.

Comment

They look at home for sure Bill! [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Ducks look great.

Comment

Looks great!!!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

We put up a Christmas tree I cut down in the national forest (reminded me of Chevy Chase’s Christmas movie), a poor picture and the low voltage lighting installation engineer needs some re-training.

Comment

I took a break from inside work with the nice weather to move and stack around 4 cords of fir and pine. That should last us a couple Montana winters- although it was 44 today.

I cleaned up all the wood dust from the garage for the mover bringing boxes next Friday.

A week from now, we’ll be moved in.

Sunset over the Rubys in big sky country

Comment

Well congratulations Bill on realizing your dream home come true!! I've really enjoyed following along on this thread. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it and document this great "live build"!!

Happy New Year to you and the missus!!

Comment

This has been a great thread to follow and I’m happy y’all escaped California though I always enjoyed the annual blacktail hunt threads. I’m looking forward to the MT adventures.

Comment

Working...
                                X