No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Bill, this has been a fascinating thread to this point! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it.

Comment

You’re welcome!

Ceiling fan up today- like how I assembled it?

Chimney cap all welded steel plates- had to install in 2 pieces with top frame bolted on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bart started laying the floors today.

Comment

Labor Day. Went looking for elk this am, found a new drainage with water and grass. Surprised nothing there.

Installed 3-way led dimmers (not your regular 3-ways I learned) cleaned up dirt/ grit on fireplace. Taking it all in with the fan on. We really like the 3-blade fan that looks like a propeller.

Comment

Labor Day 1st snow of the season.

Comment

Just catching back up.

I'm a fan of that fan.
              Place is looking fantastic!

Comment

Man that'll put a quickness in your step! Better git-er-dun Bill! Gonna be time for a fire in that fireplace pretty quick!!

Comment

Liking that fan.

Comment

Most of work is getting exterior cedar done before snow. Here’s pictures of the south side with sun room.

I was out before 6:00 setting up ground blind for white tails- no luck. Going to another block management ranch giant hay pivot tomorrow for elk.

Comment

That siding is absolutely stunning Bill!! That place is going to be post card-worthy!! WOW!

Comment

Our son and the carpenter he’s brought on are doing beautiful craftsmanship.

Here’s my so-called ‘hunt room’. Gun safe goes to the right of the door, and a work bench wall to wall under the window and cabinets. I have a closet next to safe, but no doors so I can max out storage of hunting gear.

It’s off the mud room coming out of the garage, across from laundry room.

There’s a light in the center, and I have a separate spot light to illuminate the work area under the window.

Comment

Very cool to watch it come together. Congrats, Bill!

Comment

That sniper platform at the second floor is awesome. In yesterday's pics. Looking good Bill.

Comment

Love the cedar exterior, looking great Bill !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                                That sniper platform at the second floor is awesome. In yesterday's pics. Looking good Bill.

We’ve not decided on the porch railing design, but it will be low enough for a a rifle rest. Coyotes have got to die.

Comment

Working...
                                X