No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure wish I was in your shoes right now, Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice place

Comment

Looking good Bill!!!

Comment

Met with general plus electrician, plumber and hvac contractor and did a room by room with the prints and requirements- and they coordinated details between themselves where needed. Great to see these country boys working together.

Then the reality we may have to stop construction for fear of the “Friggin’ Chinese Disease” reared it’s ugly head.

To be continued.....

Comment

Construction continues. At least for now. 1 kung flu case in our county.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Construction continues. At least for now. 1 kung flu case in our county.

Great to hear.

Rwc

Comment

Weather coming in yesterday

Snuck a ride in today with Sage. The dog rack on the rear is great.

Comment

Windows were delivered today. Only 1 broken and 1 scratched on outside metal. Glad the local building supply company stands behind the products.

Lower chord cut for external truss outside upper triangle windows. We’re having 2 inside flanking the fireplace.

Comment

Bill you get an A+ in social distancing!

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

The county is 3,600 sq miles and 8,000 residents. Here’s the welcome sign to the county seat.

I’m getting used to not having a neighbor’s kid practicing the drums after school.

Last edited by Bill; 03-26-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                        Bill you get an A+ in social distancing!

I can never see a “Bill, formerly from San Jose” post without grinning. I know it was a long fight, Bill....but your timing is impeccable, sir!

I continue to be envious. Drink it up, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          The county is 3,600 sq miles and 8,000 residents. Here’s the welcome sign to the county seat.

I’m getting used to not having a neighbor’s kid practicing the drums after school.

That is a cool little ol town. We , my wife and I, have b
                          Probably been within eyesight of your property, but before you bought it. Looking forward to seeing it up close and personal!

Comment

Got antelope?

Today driving to the town ‘dump’ (a transfer point to bring your trash)

Comment

Work continues, we have windows, composite and metal roofing here to close the house. I’m up on Saturday with nice weather finishing staining the posts and beams.

The tear truss was fished and lifted yesterday. Amazing work.

Can’t upload pictures today.

Comment

Glad construction is continuing. I look forward to these posts and seeing the progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X