No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you hold a 20 pin high or low at 3-5 yards?

Our new rental front yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stained the fascia boards this weekend, crew was putting them up today. Bought stain for the posts, beams and trusses and I start tomorrow- love this mild March weather.

Comment

Staining the posts and beams- I don’t know the wind speed but on the other side of the house it blows the ladder right over. The top 1/2 of the cedar board will be the color of the house.

We’re laying out the internal walls and finding lots of little things that should have been identified during the design phase. Luckily all can be corrected during construction.

We bought stone for house trim- the fireplace hearth is 26” wide and 8” thick Montana sandstone. With a stone mantle it will be a big fireplace.

I was just thinking taking a break - if we maje the planned schedule.... I’ll be hunting elk 3 miles from here in September and fly fishing 3 miles the other direction.

Comment

Just keeps getting better...

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
            Just keeps getting better...

Rwc

..... and better.

Finishing up staining the beams.

The front truss went up today. 3 more, one rear, 2 in living room. Those are twice as wide.

Comment

Looking good Bill.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Sunset yesterday here. God’s palette of colors in the sky.

Black Cows Matter

Got turkeys?

Comment

Great pictures Bill. thanks for taking us along!!!

Comment

In the trench backfilling the pipe from the well today. Forecast of a week of snow and cold will slow down progress.

Septic being dug next week.

Our son’s lab knows I’m always the guy to throw him a stick or ball. Tgere he was today.

Comment

My nephew, a civil engineer, pointed out Uncle Bill was not wearing a hard hat.

Comment

^^
                        And also standing in the road, holding up traffic so he could take those beautiful pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          ^^
                          And also standing in the road, holding up traffic so he could take those beautiful pictures.

There’s no traffic here. I’ve seen more cattle blocking the roads than cars.

Comment

Bill, gonna make a point to pay a visit this September unless you are out huntng. We may drive up there this year for the first time.

Comment

Sounds great.

Comment

I’m getting used to driving 90 miles to Bozeman for shopping and larger (relative term) stores. We did a Costco run ( no tp but psllets full of facial tissues), looked at flooring and plumbing, I bought my 2020 resident hunting/fishing license and picked up the heater/ lava rocks for a sauna I promised my wife in the master bath. Nice guy, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X