X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interested in lease

Please let me know if it’s still available. Know you have a ton of PMs

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your family for your lose. I’m very interested in the lease if it’s still available to talk about.

Comment

$750/acre is a little rich for my blood. ...free bump!
        ......Fredricksberg is a great town!

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
          Might want to double check your math

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
            Umm yeah. It is not a 1 acre lease. And funny, out of the 55+ PM's that I got, yours was not in there.

*Fredericksburg

Comment

If I was suppose to send you a PM then I guess I messed up. You said if we had any questions to send you a PM. I posted I would take it. I love the area. Again, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Put me in line,

Shut yer piehole antler.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  If I was suppose to send you a PM then I guess I messed up. You said if we had any questions to send you a PM. I posted I would take it. I love the area. Again, sorry for your loss.
                  You were too slow. But if you want we can split it? I will lease you a spot for $750 deal?

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                    You were too slow. But if you want we can split it? I will lease you a spot for $750 deal?

What a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                      put me in line,

shut yer piehole antler.
                      lmao

Comment

Looking for a single family lease. If it’s still available please let me know.

Comment

I believe I have replied to all the PM's. I have also gotten responses to my response and those are the ones that I am working through. As of right now, the lease is still available, but I will be making some phone calls within the next couple of days and hopefully we will get something in the works and then on paper. Thanks again for the interest.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                            I believe I have replied to all the PM's. I have also gotten responses to my response and those are the ones that I am working through. As of right now, the lease is still available, but I will be making some phone calls within the next couple of days and hopefully we will get something in the works and then on paper. Thanks again for the interest.
                            Ummmmm hows this still available??

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                              Ummmmm hows this still available??
                              It is still available because I dont have anything in contract . . . yet? I guess it is not really available because I have pretty much sorted through the PM's and will be contacting those that we feel like would be the best fit for the property. So, while nothing is set yet, it is pretty much spoken for.

I may have our property in Florence (52 acres, low fence) for lease as well coming up. If you have seen my threads, my "Buck back from taxi" is one of the deer that most recently came off there.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                                It is still available because I dont have anything in contract . . . yet? I guess it is not really available because I have pretty much sorted through the PM's and will be contacting those that we feel like would be the best fit for the property. So, while nothing is set yet, it is pretty much spoken for.

I may have our property in Florence (52 acres, low fence) for lease as well coming up. If you have seen my threads, my "Buck back from taxi" is one of the deer that most recently came off there.
                                Interested in Florence. I live in Buda south of Austin.

Comment

Working...
                                X