Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man in Kroger parking lot with a machete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Some poor homeless guy been clearing a growed up fence row to get beer money and you sic the popo on him
    Funny you say that, But anybody who knows me on this site knows I am a little bit mellow about things and that was the first thing I thought ....I don’t want to ruin this poor guys day maybe he’s just a landscaper ??? But come on man it was 10 o’clock at night and there were innocent women loading the groceries ! I stand by my decision . Lol

Comment

In Houston for check up scans... This is the only town I have watched a man pull a gun on a man on traffic.

I will leave here as fast as possible, and won't go ANYWHERE unarmed here

Comment

I pulled up to the light at Airline and 610 the other day and a guy had a Milwaukee’s best tall boy in one hand and a pitch fork in the other. He was coming my direction but thankfully the light turned green. No idea what he was thinking but I wasn’t gonna find out! Pinkerton’s was on the menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          I pulled up to the light at Airline and 610 the other day and a guy had a Milwaukee’s best tall boy in one hand and a pitch fork in the other. He was coming my direction but thankfully the light turned green. No idea what he was thinking but I wasn’t gonna find out! Pinkerton’s was on the menu

You should have gone to Golden Seafood.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            You should have gone to Golden Seafood.

I don’t know about that one?

Comment

I don’t know about that one?

It’s closer to 610 (on airline)!by Link. Great seafood place but they tend to keep the air conditioning on a little bit too high and therefore it’s referred locally as Cold Seafood. It’s not to be confused with Tampico or Connies which are both just a block or two away. Airline is my backyard. Best street for eating in the entire city .

Comment

I’ll check it out. I eat around that area about every other week.

Comment

I’ll check it out. I eat around that area about every other week.

Pro tip - Diablo Shrimp.

Comment

Pro tip - Diablo Shrimp.

Airline?

Comment

Tried google maps but it doesn’t come up

Comment

This is the last thing I need to be reading about in Houston. Climbing in to my tractor heading that way to drop a trailer at Cullen and Reed area on a construction site. No carry because of company policy. Guess tire thumper gets put a little closer.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                          This is the last thing I need to be reading about in Houston. Climbing in to my tractor heading that way to drop a trailer at Cullen and Reed area on a construction site. No carry because of company policy. Guess tire thumper gets put a little closer.
                          Yeah you might wanna keep that lug wrench close. Cullen is not the best part of town.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Yeah you might wanna keep that lug wrench close. Cullen is not the best part of town.
                            About my luck!

Comment

Is it illegal to carry a machete around?

DJ

Comment

Funny you say that, But anybody who knows me on this site knows I am a little bit mellow about things and that was the first thing I thought ....I don’t want to ruin this poor guys day maybe he’s just a landscaper ??? But come on man it was 10 o’clock at night and there were innocent women loading the groceries ! I stand by my decision . Lol
                                YOU were there so you have a better "feel" for the situation than anyone who posts a reply

If your "spidey senses" said up to no good then it wouldn't hurt for the guy to be checked

I was just throwing the possibility out there

Comment

Working...
                                X