Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Obamas World....
    That sorry SOB cultivated Disrespect for LEO's, like no other, the entire 8 years that this country had to suffer through his treasonous garbage.... It had a lasting affect!!!!
    Mission accomplished!!!!!
    Meh, I wasn't a huge LEO fan before, during, or after Obama. Not an Obama fan either, just don't want you to get the wrong idea :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      I think she thought she had her taser. Not sure why else she would be surprised, plus the fact she basically had the barrel against his back like she would if she was tasing. I think with the adrenaline and commotion, it took her a minute to realize she actually pulled her gun. Just my opinion.

Driver was a POS.
      She was surprised her gun went off

Comment

Without LEOs what have you got ? Anarchy. I don't think reasonable people want anarchy but maybe some of you do, until you get it. When you do get it, it won't take you long to be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          Meh, I wasn't a huge LEO fan before, during, or after Obama. Not an Obama fan either, just don't want you to get the wrong idea :-)
          Ok....

Comment

if you get pulled over just comply with the officers request, leave your attitude some where else. it will greatly improve the situation and the time you are in this situation.

it's not too hard to be a good guy is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Without LEOs what have you got ? Anarchy. I don't think reasonable people want anarchy but maybe some of you do, until you get it. When you do get it, it won't take you long to be done with it.
              Spot on!!!
              It's different, it's rebellious, its shocking, it's provocative, it's fun till it ain't!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Vigilance committees?

There have been societies without LEOs throughout history, so anarchy may not be necessarily the only option.

Law enforcement in general has overreached for many years. Much of what they do today is revenue generation, and has little effect on safety. Most people aren't interested in breaking laws or being menaces to society, and many others only break laws that effect only them selves i.e. seatbelts.

Popo could probably get by with detective force to solve crimes, and a many fewer patrolmen to be sent out when crimes are reported in progress. But, when you want to have cops everywhere, you need to create new crimes to keep them occupied i.e. seatbelt laws

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  if you get pulled over just comply with the officers request, leave your attitude some where else. it will greatly improve the situation and the time you are in this situation.

This!
                  Play stupid games ,win stupid prizes!

Comment

Unless you are a cop. My Grandpaw use to ask if being a jackazz was a requirement for the job or came with the badge haha

But yes, don't fight the popo in the street. No reason to go to jail and get an azz whippin'

Comment

That guy did not deserve to be shot. He earned it!...through diligence, determination, and a commitment to follow through on an incredibly stupid plan to go toe to toe with armed law enforcement.

Comment

Too bad she didn't do a double tap. The second one would have probably got him in the head.

Comment

Popo could probably get by with detective force to solve crimes, and a many fewer patrolmen to be sent out when crimes are reported in progress. But, when you want to have cops everywhere, you need to create new crimes to keep them occupied i.e. seatbelt laws

Whole lot of dumb in his post but I picked this one blurb to focus on. You specifically want law enforcement to be reactive versus proactive?

Comment

Its very hard when you are a dumb azz in general. People are stupid and stupid people get shot. Dang I get tired of seeing idiots not comply with police. Lots of folks needed attitude adjustments earlier in life.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                              Whole lot of dumb in his post but I picked this one blurb to focus on. You specifically want law enforcement to be reactive versus proactive?

100% agree. Sounds like some deep east texas bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of stupid there.

1 seatbelt laws are stupid

Im all for eliminating the seatbelt laws for adults lets just make sure the insurance rates for those who choose to ride without seatbelts is bumped up accordingly and dropped for those that choose to wear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X