Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Man Threatens to Kill Neighbors With Machete Named 'Kindness'

BY FNR TIGGJAN 13, 2019

In most places, "kill them with kindness" is a phrase about tolerance and patience. However, for people living in the alternate universe of Florida, this expression also could mean to threaten to kill one's neighbors with a machete named "kindness."

This incident is exactly what police said happened in Pace, FL. According to reports, on Friday (Jan. 11) concerned neighbors responded to a commotion at a home with a mother and child. Upon arriving at the residence, 30-year-old Bryan Duane Stewart opened the door wielding a small machete with the words "kindness" written on it. Stewart then attempted to stab the neighbors, yelling that he was going to "kill them with kindness." He even ended up cutting one of the neighbors with the blade. Multiple witnesses saw the incident and notified the nearby Milton, FL police department. When authorities arrived, they noticed a strong smell of alcohol on the suspect, noting that Stewart was belligerent towards them.

Despite his resistance, authorities were able to apprehend Stewart. He was taken to a nearby precinct on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 03-22-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      When's your birthday?
      Me 01-13

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Florida man jumps into a crocodile pit and claims he was held captive!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Florida Man arrested for threatening to kill politicians who vote no on Kavanaugh’s confirmation. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
            Florida man attacked by a ‘crazy squirrel’ gone nuts. And it was raised by a neighbor

Hmnmmmmmmmm
            Same one here

Comment

“Florida man caught on camera licking doorbell.”

Comment

Florida man’s murder really an elaborate balloon suicide.

Comment

Florida man accused of killing teen daughter, niece to be extradited to Virginia

Comment

Florida man in custody after landing helicopter on white house lawn

Comment

| Naked Florida Man Sets House On Fire Baking Cookies On George Foreman Grill

Comment

My headline:

Florida man arrested after punching ATM for 'giving him too much money'

Comment

Man Arrested For Pelting His Mother With Sausages, Cops Report

Comment

Florida man lands helicopter on White House Lawn

Comment

Florida Man Steals $2 Million in Legos

Comment

I lose... “Florida man tells jury he dismembered dad's body, fearing blame for death”

Comment

Working...
                                X