Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any golden doodle owners here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.rainpuddleslabradoodles.com/about/ We know a few people that have bought from this group, granted. These are labradoodles. Both of their dogs are around 65 pounds and they do not shed.

Comment

My aunt just had another litter. They’ll go quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is almost 6 months old and so far he has been great.
        Attached Files

Comment

I’ve been around purebreds that are dumber than rocks. There are inconsistencies in all breeds. Ignore the idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by wooman View Post
            Mine is almost 6 months old and so far he has been great.
            Evidently he can even levitate.🙂

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              I’ve been around purebreds that are dumber than rocks. There are inconsistencies in all breeds. Ignore the idiots.

Truth on both accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                Honestly if you are looking for a hunting dog that doesn't shed I would go with a standard poodle. You can find a nice of a hunting dog for half the price. Nothing wrong with a goldendoodle but if you are wanting them to hunt you might be disappointed. There really isn't anybody out there breeding them with hunting lines in mind. With that said they tend to make great family dogs and I have seen a few decent hunters come out of them. If interested in a poodle checkout Louter Creek Hunting Poodles.

Tagged. We are wanting a no shed dog that can hunt and be a bit protective of the family.

Thanks for the reference to the breeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X