Hunter Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    We have been given the go ahead to duck hunt by the State Game Wardens and the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Two of our lease members have continued duck hunting.

The "friendly neighbor" has been told to "knock it off" and leave us alone.

Our landowner met with both the State and Feds around Christmas. There's lots more to the story but as far as the landowner is concerned it's over.
    Does the "lots more to the story" part include a little more headache for the other landowner other than "knock it off"??

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
      Does the "lots more to the story" part include a little more headache for the other landowner other than "knock it off"??
      I sure hope so. I was looking forward to hearing about them being fined.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
        Not yet, but if he keeps it up we were told by the local Game Warden and his Captain they would be considering hunter harassment charges.

The "lots more to the story" was his repeated calls and texts to our landowner and the local and federal game wardens. They got tired of his crap. I'll refrain from posting their exchanges that were shared with me.

Comment

Great to hear Froggy!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Not yet, but if he keeps it up we were told by the local Game Warden and his Captain they would be considering hunter harassment charges.

The "lots more to the story" was his repeated calls and texts to our landowner and the local and federal game wardens. They got tired of his crap. I'll refrain from posting their exchanges that were shared with me.
            Dang'it! Just went through this whole thread with exited anticipation of a juicy conclusion. What a let down!

Comment

Originally posted by DawgOnIt View Post
              Dang'it! Just went through this whole thread with exited anticipation of a juicy conclusion. What a let down!
              It ain't over. A jerk like that will act out again.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgOnIt View Post
                Same here. But glad for the OPs sake and their lease lands owner its over. And props to them for the patients.

Comment

for $500 Who is: Karen's Husband?

Comment

somebody get this thread over to Taylor Sheridan.....good content for Yellowstone Season 5

Comment

Originally posted by Cmareiii View Post
                      for $500 Who is: Karen's Husband?
                      Interesting first post

Comment

Geez Dave!!!!!! I just read this whole thread, 6 pages of foreplay and this is the pay off? You’re killing me, spill it or I’m calling you to get the story

Comment

Why are there no charges filed here?

Repeated hunter harassment perps get off with just a warning and GW is only "considering" charges if it continues?
                          Last edited by 100%TtId; 01-11-2022, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Considering charges? What a crock.

Comment

Working...
                            X