X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but you are killin it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! I’m perfect 0-4 for the final four!

Comment

Hadn’t looked at this in a few days but how the heck am I am in 2nd with 900 points?? I had NC winning it all but even as a UT fan I am rooting for Tech now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My bracket got busted last night with Duke losing. I am TECH fan from here on out. Good luck to everyone that still has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
            Awesome! I’m perfect 0-4 for the final four!
            HAHAHAHAHA. I feel your pain. In our family bracket, I picked a perfect Sweet 16. First time I've ever done that and I felt real smart. I talked a lot of smack to brothers-in-law, cousins-in-law, father-in-law, wife, sister, etc. I then proceeded to go O'fer in the Final Four and now I'm hearing it back.

Comment

Burn the brackets. Hopefully get lucky in the bowl mania in 8 months lol

Comment

I'm done. LOL. I have 1 team left, Tech but had them losing to Duke. Duke's play in the tournament was nothing like the regular season with Zion in the lineup.

Comment

Auburn Tigers had to beat Kansas, Kentucky and North Carolina to earn their first Final Four bid.
                  That's a pretty salty lineup.

Cinderella slipper belongs to Auburn this go round.

NCAA tournament reaffirms every year, it's the best in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I'm done. LOL. I have 1 team left, Tech but had them losing to Duke. Duke's play in the tournament was nothing like the regular season with Zion in the lineup.
                    Yeah their regular season play with Zion is the only reason I picked them over Michigan State. I like Mich St. basketball so that was a hard pick for me to make.

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                    Auburn Tigers had to beat Kansas, Kentucky and North Carolina to earn their first Final Four bid.
                    That's a pretty salty lineup.

Cinderella slipper belongs to Auburn this go round.

NCAA tournament reaffirms every year, it's the best in sports.
                    Hope Auburn loses to VA. If so, I will win my work bracket. About $150 on the line for me in that one. I agree that March madness is best in sports.

Comment

Won my work bracket with the UVA game. No more points for me.

I think I'll be 3rd on this bracket if UVA or Mich. St. win and 2nd if TT wins the championship. Wreck'em Tech!

Comment

Working...
                      X