New Logos! Larry hit another Homerun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are very slick. Well done Larry.

Sponsors of the site should look at these and take note. I think (OP) your just making these for fun and maybe not profit but either way your "brand's" logos are easy to read, leave no question about its meaning and look awesome.

Comment

Comment

I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those are really cool Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I sent you a PM Larry. Hope to hear back from you

Comment

Sent to him a PM as well

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

New Logos! Larry hit another Homerun

Thanks for the kind words. Logo design can be fun and rewarding work. I don’t do near as much side work like this as I used to. The day job tends to really tax the creative juices. The Stolle Camps are legendary, and it was quite an honor to work on those for Matt.

I’ve done a few more logos thanks to Matt’s post. Most seem very happy! One left me hanging. That was a first in my 20+ years of graphic design. It’s quite unfortunate. I would never waste someone’s valuable time like that.

I should’ve learned a lesson and started asking for a deposit, but I’ve always trusted that I wouldn’t get stiffed and will continue to do work with no deposits. It also keeps me motivated to complete the work in a timely manner and to a level that everyone will be happy with.

I’ve lost count of the logos I’ve done for fellow TBH’ers over the years, but I’d bet it’s approaching two dozen now. Shoot me a PM if you’re in need.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    Thanks for the kind words. Logo design can be fun and rewarding work. I don’t do near as much side work like this as I used to. The day job tends to really tax the creative juices. The Stolle Camps are legendary, and it was quite an honor to work on those for Matt.

I’ve done a few more logos thanks to Matt’s post. Most seem very happy! One left me hanging. That was a first in my 20+ years of graphic design. It’s quite unfortunate. I would never waste someone’s valuable time like that.

I should’ve learned a lesson and started asking for a deposit, but I’ve always trusted that I wouldn’t get stiffed and will continue to do work with no deposits. It also keeps me motivated to complete the work in a timely manner and to a level that everyone will be happy with.

I’ve lost count of the logos I’ve done for fellow TBH’ers over the years, but I’d bet it’s approaching two dozen now. Shoot me a PM if you’re in need.
                    I greatly appreciate the work you did for me! You ran with my idea and those creative juices didn't leave me hangin'...

Comment

Great Work!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X