Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fastest you have been pulled over with a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest you have been pulled over with a warning?

Got pulled over this afternoon doing 92 in a 65.
    He took a while and walked back to the car and I told the wife awww F I’m getting a ticket. He said 92 in a 65 is a crime so slow down and here’s a warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 03-09-2019, 02:35 AM.

92 in a 65 and you got a warning please tell us you bought a lotto ticket

Not sure as to the mentality of that officer but why stop you if he isn't going to give you a ticket for running that fast over the limit.

Comment

Mid 80’s not sure of the actual but the state trooper basically said to just slow down didn’t even write a warning ticket. In a 70 mph zone

Comment

82mph in a 65.
        DPS Trooper said to slow it down.

Comment

somewhere between 85~90 in a 65.
          I think i only got the warning b/c he didn't get a good read on the radar.

Comment

This is for real...... 106 in a 55

Trooper was really cool (Thank God). I told him that I knew that stretch of road had no crossroads or driveways and I just wanted to see what speed the engine shuts down at.
            I got lucky, real lucky.

Comment

80 on a feeder road in Texas City. Cop was just plain cool.

Most interesting warning.... 76 in a 55 in Colorado City. Had no idea we were going through a polygamist colony, and the cop wanted to know why we were there more than how fast we were going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I gave a guy a verbal warning one night for 120 in a 45 zone.....3am, road deserted, he and two buddies were trying out a 1965 GTO they had just finished rebuilding. Driver was in shock he didn't go to jail....

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                  I gave a guy a verbal warning one night for 120 in a 45 zone.....3am, road deserted, he and two buddies were trying out a 1965 GTO they had just finished rebuilding. Driver was in shock he didn't go to jail....
                  Did he offer to let you drive that beast?

Comment

When I was 16 I past a cop in an unmarked truck going 95 in a 60.. and got a warning. Never got that lucky again.

Comment

County sheriff when I was a teenager
                      92 in a 55

Comment

Only about 12 over about 38 years ago. He wasn’t worried about speed and was only on a fishing expedition. The least over was about 4 years ago at 2 over by a trooper. He was on the same expedition.

Now since I have been an officer......

The biggest break that I have given was 85 in a 35. Two weeks later at the same location I got the same guy at the same speed. No break that time.

Comment

98 in 35. Very long straight stretch of deserted road
                          Had to call in a favor

Comment

If I remember correctly, it was 127 in a 30. I was told to go home and that they would be talking to my dad the next day! That was one of the benefits of growing up in a small town in the 80s. I guess they thought my dad would punish me more than a ticket would... and they were very correct!

Comment

80 in a 20 mph school zone bygod.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                              X