X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a week here.

Comment

One of the few things I crave.

I'm not a big food guy but I NEED pho in my life!

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYnW8K3rlqw"]Kevin Can Wait - The Fantastic Pho - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty much my thoughts the first time I tried it. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Maybe you can pay a guy $20 worth of pho to give you a ride to your next pho restaurant.
          I see what you did there!!!!!!

Comment

I love Pho...but not all Pho is the same/equal....there is a place by work I got to that makes their own noodles etc and it is awesome....warms the soul on a cold day for sure!!

Comment

I like it. The place we eat it at has a seafood noodle combo plate thingy that is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                So, what is it for those of us that live in the sticks? Asian food?
                It's a Vietnamese rice noodle soup that can include any various meat. It comes with bean sprouts and fresh herbs that you mix in yourself. The broth is what makes it awesome. There is nothing else like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                  It's a Vietnamese rice noodle soup that can include any various meat. It comes with bean sprouts and fresh herbs that you mix in yourself. The broth is what makes it awesome. There is nothing else like it.
                  so fancy ramen noodles... got it.

Comment

Its pho king awesome.

Comment

I like it, but it's too salty for me at a lot of places.

Comment

I ate Pho for lunch in Harlingen today. All of the waitresses were Hispanic. Only in the RGV.

Comment

its so good! love me some Pho Que Hong!!!!!! (local Pho chain)

Comment

Pho is good, but not filling

Comment

It’s fancy Ramen noodles. I’ll eat it, but I always feel like I just fell for a scam. I paid $8-12 for a fancy bowl of Raman noodles and few slivers of meat that cost the restaurant 1.50 to make. Oh, but I get to use chopsticks

Comment

Nope, not sure exactly what it is, ain’t tried it and got no desire to, anyone else remember when they found about 100 cat skins and carcasses outside the Chinese restaurant in Texas City? Also had a friend order what was supposed to be pork once and he found a bone a couple inches long that looked like in my opinion to be a rat femur, I’ve cleaned hundreds of pigs and never seen anything resembling it, just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X