Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWP View Post
    How many times have you hunted WY???

I’m building those points so I can hunt away from the grizzly bears [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Wyoming is just as good as Colorado for rifle elk tags. Their general hunt is good
      I'm interested to learn more! Specifically if there are any units that are OTC/low points, have a good amount of wilderness, and ~20% success rates for first rifle. I haven't been able to find units like that, well, anywhere else. Idaho in the Frank Church seems closest outside of CO.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
        I'm interested to learn more! Specifically if there are any units that are OTC/low points, have a good amount of wilderness, and ~20% success rates for first rifle. I haven't been able to find units like that, well, anywhere else. Idaho in the Frank Church seems closest outside of CO.

Non residents aren’t allowed to hunt wilderness in Wyoming without a guide.

Comment

New Mexico Elk
          Colorado Deer and Elk

Comment

Man this seems like such a cluster. I guess if it wasn’t though everyone would be doing it.

Comment

My DR did my paper for mobility impaired. I don't really feel comfortable using the card.

Comment

I’m floating around $40k in tags. NM, AZ, UT, NV, CA, MN, WY, CO, ID, well every state west. I have anywhere from 10-16 sheep points in several states. Soon!

I spend around $2,000 per year (net) after lost draw fees and licenses. Then I get a crap load of credit card award points. Balances out, for me.

Comment

NM - all unit 16

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                    Building points in unit 61 of Colorado for elk and mule deer. Going to try for elk and mule deer in Montana for the first time this year.

How many points do you have?

Comment

Have four points for deer in Colorado. Thinking about cashing them in.

Comment

Working...
                      X