Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have this in stock around Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Charles Home Depot has the Red unit in stock but that's a drive for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Lake Charles Home Depot has the Red unit in stock but that's a drive for you.

Oh man that’s a reach! I think I going to take ride out to Rosenberg tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't be afraid to look at the Harbor Freight ones. I bought a smaller version than you are looking at and is is very nice. Drawer hardware and build is very nice and durable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tryton View Post
          Don't be afraid to look at the Harbor Freight ones. I bought a smaller version than you are looking at and is is very nice. Drawer hardware and build is very nice and durable.

I want to but apparently I can’t search them online like I can with Home Depot and other. So I’ll have to stop in whenever I’m near one but time is running out.

Comment

Harbor freight has this 48" one on sale for 239 bucks

Comment

Check for a Sears near you. With them closing a lot of stores, the savings in the tool septs. was amazing. When ours here finally finished, I was filling my shop and garage for 70% off/

Comment

good lord https://www.harborfreight.com/tool-s...red-64167.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post

Can’t find one that has it in stock.

Comment

I have a HF top and bottom, mine is 57” long though. Mine was a scratch and dent bottom for 350.00 and the top was a floor model that they lost the key too, 100.00
                    I have had them for 2 plus years I think and no complaints. Drawers roll in/out good, no isssues. I can tell you it was pretty easy to break the locking mechanism on the top one, not a high security box.

Comment

Working...
                    X