Clear All

That’s what I call Double Dirt Nap. Awesome stuff TH

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
      What he said! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        Incredible weekend in McMullen. Probably saw 30 deer on my drive down on Friday.

Friday evening I was able to knock down my target 9.5 yr old buck. Don’t have a score on him just yet.

Saturday my brother knocked down a stud 6.5 yr old. 2 great bow bucks in 2 days. Will do a write up when I get everything downloaded and edited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man!

Between those bucks and the football game, you had a great weekend!

Congrats!

Comment

Got the 8 from post 271 above. Scored 121 and weighed 188 lbs great weekend.

Comment

One of our guys shot this cull Saturday evening. Live weight of 246

Comment

Comment

Incredible weekend in McMullen. Probably saw 30 deer on my drive down on Friday.

Friday evening I was able to knock down my target 9.5 yr old buck. Don’t have a score on him just yet.

Saturday my brother knocked down a stud 6.5 yr old. 2 great bow bucks in 2 days. Will do a write up when I get everything downloaded and edited.

He's an old warhorse and still looking good. Congratulations to all on a good weekend!

Comment

Wow, what a buck!! Congrats on the bow iill.

Comment

Been waiting on this one. Great buck and congrats, he looks way better than the live photos showed.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                      Man!

Congrats!
                      That's the truth! Congrats again Hunter!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                        Had a great hunt this morning. Saw 5 bucks. Two were mature and 1 that needs a year. Others were young.

I have a couple deer that id like a score guess on from someone that’s good a field judging. Just not sure I want to post them on here.

4 and mid 140's/

Comment

heading down Zapata way for the first time this season. man I am ready. Life sure does find a way to get in the way sometimes.

And to be honest... This is the first deer season without my Pops. I lost him last December. He was my constant hunting partner all my life. Its taken me this long to get my mind and heart right. Going to miss him but I know he will be right there. Telling me to squeeze the trigger boy... Don't slap it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            What he said! Congratulations!
                            Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                            Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                            Man!

Congrats!
                            Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                            He's an old warhorse and still looking good. Congratulations to all on a good weekend!
                            Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                            Wow, what a buck!! Congrats on the bow iill.

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Been waiting on this one. Great buck and congrats, he looks way better than the live photos showed.

Rwc
                            Originally posted by Patton View Post
                            That's the truth! Congrats again Hunter!!
                            Thanks everyone. Waiting on some better pictures but will work it all up soon. Yes the LSU victory was perfect icing for the weekend!!

Comment

My biggest 8 to date. 137 and some change Zavalla county
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                My biggest 8 to date. 137 and some change Zavalla county
                                Congratulations! Love the long tines. Mighty fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X