Wittens a cowboy again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Yeah watched Sean lee get run over every game he actually played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a back up now...for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      He's a back up now...for someone.

We hope.

Comment

Old Witten coming off his worst season....and been away for a year. He'll be two years older when season starts at 37. It sure doesn't sound like a recipe for success but if anybody can make it happen I guess Witten can....

Hopefully he can step up Jarwin's game as a mentor. Jarwin did some good things late last year.

Comment

We hope.

With Vander Esche, and Smith...? He may start some games on the field, but those guys are bad assess, and will. E the primary tandem.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Jason Garret really has something to clap about now.
            Lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Them Cowboys are gettin desperate. Relevant in 2-3 years. Maybe :^)

Comment

Maybe they can draft a QB who can hit him at more than 3 to 5 yards.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  Who cares....they will still suk. Move along

^^^^^^^^^^ Cowboys couldn't win if the other team forfeited.

Comment

Not a Cowboys fan but they are not missing many pieces to be a Super Bowl team. I think their problem if short yardage offense but it suffered because they throw nothing mid range. It’s 2 yards or a Go. Gotta throw over the LB and beneath the safeties in the NFL

Comment

Gregory is gone and still have to sign Lawrence.

Not so sure Gregory is gone, as a matter of fact I would bet he misses no more than 4 games. Tank will be signed and they have other guys, not too many teams have two stud ends.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                        ^^^^^^^^^^ Cowboys couldn't win if the other team forfeited.

You should stick to
                        starting random doltish threads instead of trying to troll[emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Not so sure Gregory is gone, as a matter of fact I would bet he misses no more than 4 games. Tank will be signed and they have other guys, not too many teams have two stud ends.

I hope you are right but I just can’t see it after 4 suspensions.... personally I’m ready to cut bait.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

They will sign a free agent DE. I wouldn’t put much stock in Gregory being around.

Comment

I’m surprised by the negative comments. The guys one of the best TEs that ever played the game. I enjoyed watching him play. But the reason his last season was his worst is because they were playing more dak and Elliot game and screen passes and not using TEs. Witten don’t drop passes too often. He’s better for the team than dak

Comment

Wittens a cowboy again!

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                                I’m surprised by the negative comments. The guys one of the best TEs that ever played the game. I enjoyed watching him play. But the reason his last season was his worst is because they were playing more dak and Elliot game and screen passes and not using TEs. Witten don’t drop passes too often. He’s better for the team than dak

Really?...because Elliot was suspended for a big part of that season..

I love Witten, but Father Time gets us all. Even the best tight ends in the league. Hopefully he can pull a rabbit out of the hat for one more year.
                                Last edited by Smart; 03-01-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X