Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back!

Comment

Dak new #1 target. 2-5yds on 2nd and 20 here we come!

Comment

Maybe he can pull a rabbit out of his head and have a productive year. [emoji846]

I see them drafting a TE and having him there as a mentor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My guess is MNF was going to let him go so he is joining the cowboys to save some face.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Kellen Moore wants him on his staff when he takes over?[emoji15]

My thoughts

Skinny

Comment

D Mo gonna be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Kellen Moore wants him on his staff when he takes over?😳
                So making him a player again doesn't put him on a coaching staff.
                I think he just wants to play, and the Cowboys don't want the bad publicity of seeing him play for another team.

Comment

Comebacks are usually like movie sequels. They don’t normally end well and are usually nowhere as good as the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love it! They can sure use his remaining skills and ever-present leadership! It would be something if he could get two more productive seasons in.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      So making him a player again doesn't put him on a coaching staff.
                      I think he just wants to play, and the Cowboys don't want the bad publicity of seeing him play for another team.
                      Stay with me😄. After the season when Red gets fired

Comment

They want him on the field here and there, but they want his leadership in the locker room more than anything.

Comment

Talk Romo back and get Dez back as well the whole great band will be back together again [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone can make it work, it's him.

I think they think they have their future tight end on the roster. I also don't think 82 gets every snap the way he used to. I doubt he's the guy he was in '17 even, but I do know he's better than 1/2 the TEs in the league today, and they are a better team in many ways, with him on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                              Ooof. Should have stayed out of the game. I hope he will scrap that terrible rug he wore as an announcer. :-)

Seems like a good guy with a rough upbringing. Sure wish, for his sake, he didn't come back.
                              I'm sure you know more about what's best for him than he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I'm sure you know more about what's best for him than he does.
                                I do know that not playing football is better for him both on an orthopedic and neurological level. Doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out—a punch drunk Larry Holmes would probably affirm blows to the head are not a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X