Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this on Facebook

From the owner of Surprise Valley...

“Surprise Valley Resources is accepting resumes for Abstractors for title and acquisitions projects in Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. Applicants must live close to or in Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. Only applicants with at least 5 years of title experience will be considered and must be an active member of AAPL. If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to careers@surprisevalleyresources.com
    (Note: "Delaware Basin Title Abstractor" in the subject line).”

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
      Just saw this on Facebook

From the owner of Surprise Valley...

“Surprise Valley Resources is accepting resumes for Abstractors for title and acquisitions projects in Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. Applicants must live close to or in Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. Only applicants with at least 5 years of title experience will be considered and must be an active member of AAPL. If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to careers@surprisevalleyresources.com
      (Note: "Delaware Basin Title Abstractor" in the subject line).”

Sent! Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Someone tell me about the job duties of a “land man”. Curiosity is all, and yes I can google. But I hate google, and love the GS.
        From the land owner side the landman comes in and gives you low ball offers on leases, minerals etc. Don't trust em.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
          From the land owner side the landman comes in and gives you low ball offers on leases, minerals etc. Don't trust em.

Haha from the landman side the landowners always think their property is on top of a diamond mine and that it’s worth double what the property across the fence is worth. But since I don’t own any property, I guess that’s an outsiders perspective. I’m sure if I owned some land it would be more special than someone else’s. It’s a fun little bargaining game we play

Comment

Contract land staff.. they are looking for agents in New Mexico. you can also try Percheron LLC. Best of luck mite be able to get some information from the court house or the abstract office.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
              Well if you ever want a market value offer PM me.

TTT

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Bump! Thanks to everyone for the help!

Comment

Just sent you a PM. Send me your resume if you're interested in some field work. I have some current projects and a few upcoming in the Midland & Delaware basins that I'll need to staff up with local folks. My email is jasonruark@petroland.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Well if you ever want a market value offer PM me.

TTT
                      Agreed with what aggiehunter said. To be successful, it's standard issue to be above board.

But if you ever want a market value offer + $1, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                        Agreed with what aggiehunter said. To be successful, it's standard issue to be above board.

But if you ever want a market value offer + $1, PM me.
                        +$2

TTT for OP.

Comment

Working...
                        X