Tell me about Halon 32 and Reign 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So funny how people bash on "fan boys."

You have a favorite sports team don't you? You don't bounce around to whatever team is on top do you? Same principle, some people just like consistency and they don't like to be fickle fans. Plus, maybe those "fan boys" really do like how the Mathews/hoyt/bowtech or whatever brand shoot/group/feel better than the other bows. Everyone's opinion is different, some people just have a consistent opinion about a specific brand and it may not be a biased one.
    Last edited by bcj jones; 02-27-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

There are a lot of great bows on the market right now and the differences between them aren’t that much. If you have narrowed it down to these two bows shoot both and pick the one that has the differences you can live with. Only way you can make a bad decision is by picking the o e some one else tells you is awsome.

Comment

Listen. Guys are by bows like they are about trucks, sports teams, chili contents, and women. We all have opinions. These opinions were either developed, imprinted or learned from others we trust or even hate. Both of the bows you are asking about are fine bows. Mathews tend to be a little more top heavy. So? Some like it, learn to like it, or flat out hate it. The Bowtech bows aren't top heavy. So? A Mathews guy is going to say it doesn't feel right. I could not care any less about any "Awards" any bow receives. Why? Those awards are awarded largely based on opinions. Go shoot every single bow you can in your price range. One of them will stand out as the one for you.

Comment

Tell me about Halon 32 and Reign 6

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Never had an issue.

They have solid limbs now. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can keep saying that but it’s not going to magically make it true[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Ttt. Still debating

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

My Hoyt Nitrum 30 hasn't convinced me I need a new bow yet. Nor has the older Mathews Monster7 that is my backup...I like the new ones just fine, but i don't care for the prices too much...

Comment

Well I went ahead and joined the mathews side with a halon 32.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X