Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJC-ole Mexico View Post
    VIVA OLE mEXICO ! Hows the rut activity anyone going down this weekend.
    We saw several mature bucks on does over the past 4 days. Even more activity when the cooler weather came in!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      They’re full swing bucks are busting up left and right though [emoji29] our best 4.5 yo on the property is fighting everything that comes out into the road this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Awesome pumped for this weekend Should be good. Maybe ill find one that's not busted up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
        They are running hard. Saw mature buck locked on a doe this morning. Saw some fightimg yesterday. Lots of broken horns on our place as well.
        Good deal ! Im ready

Comment

I’m headed down in the morning. My uncle shot a good buck Monday and several mature bucks were seen. I’ll be mainly trying to find my 10 year old a good cull. Good luck everyone

Comment

We were down over the weekend. Went in sat afternoon, no line. Hot as hades thru sunday. Felt like summer.
            Mon cold came in and was nice. Saw pushing and some busted horns. Saw some good up and comers.
            Military/Fuerza civil were heavy on 1. Coming out Tues the fuerza civil was parked at Hwy 1 and pipeline.
            Crossing was quick coming back.

Comment

We had the military show up on our ranch Monday evening.

Comment

I crossed at Colombia on Sunday morning after a 5 hour wait... they had 1 lane open. Came back yesterday and crossed back in 5 minutes but they were already stacked up going into Mexico. Saw more of a military presence than normal. Good luck everyone and congrats on the great bucks thus far!

Comment

One of our guys is trying to cross into Mexico this morning at Columbia.
                  He thinks he is at least a mile from the start of the bridge and already in line.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    One of our guys is trying to cross into Mexico this morning at Columbia.
                    He thinks he is at least a mile from the start of the bridge and already in line.

Wrong time of year to be going in at Columbia or Laredo. His best bet is Falcon. Just crossed leaving, no lines.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I crossed back to USa thru P.N at 8 this morning. About 40 min line.Look worse going into Mexico. As a general rule I try to hit the bridge at daylight yet still there are certain days of the year I avoid completely.

Lots of broken antlers already. Overall quality looks mediocre to me.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        I crossed back to USa thru P.N at 8 this morning. About 40 min line.Look worse going into Mexico. As a general rule I try to hit the bridge at daylight yet still there are certain days of the year I avoid completely.

Lots of broken antlers already. Overall quality looks mediocre to me.
                        Hitting the bridge at 7 am coming back at EP is the best way to go! We came back Sunday after Thanksgiving on 12/1 and there was maybe like 5 cars in front of us.

Rut in full swing yet, or still a few days off?

Comment

We are seeing solid rut activity. Fighting. Chasing though think still on front end of it.

Dust is Old Testament biblical

Comment

Just got back a few minutes ago, crossed at Acuna around noon, 1 hour line. Our bucks are still in bachelor groups, never seen a buck with a doe, seen a couple of sparring matches and the knot heads running a few doe, I figure it is about to bust wide open in the next few days, we are between PN and Acuna.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Just got back a few minutes ago, crossed at Acuna around noon, 1 hour line. Our bucks are still in bachelor groups, never seen a buck with a doe, seen a couple of sparring matches and the knot heads running a few doe, I figure it is about to bust wide open in the next few days, we are between PN and Acuna.
                              Thanks for the update. We are similarly located to you and we’re afraid we may have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                                Thanks for the update. We are similarly located to you and we’re afraid we may have missed it.
                                No you have not missed it, I spoke with a guy that hunts down there almost every week, he said it will start in the next few days, we will be back Jan 2, hope it will be better by then. We did kill a 165 and a 157 inch bucks, never saw anything better, I figured this year would be the year for a giant, maybe next trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X