No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BO just sent us a guys name and number that will tan your cape and cross the border for 150.00 meet at angadi check station

Comment

PM for info

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
        BO just sent us a guys name and number that will tan your cape and cross the border for 150.00 meet at angadi check station

Gonna have to snag that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

You can also have your mount done in mexico. Easy to cross a mounted deer without the cape drama and the quality of work is good

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
              You can also have your mount done in mexico. Easy to cross a mounted deer without the cape drama and the quality of work is good
              I did this last year and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. I had to drive all the way to anahuac twice from way up north. That would be my only holdup. I crossed three shoulder mounts. They complemented us on our trophy’s and we rolled out.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                PM sent
                Replied

Comment

That’s not a bad price at all. Worth every dime right there.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
                    That’s not a bad price at all. Worth every dime right there.
                    Only if the tan is good and not some crap pickle job. You should see the stuff that comes from South Africa supposedly "tanned" over there. Does no good to get a skin in that is basically unmountable, or very hard to work with. Throw your $150 in the trash.

Comment

If some can put the screenshot up yall can call and get the details, I cant get pics up

Comment

You know where the guys at?

Comment

Money back if it doesn’t pass inspection?

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            I’ve laughed, cussed, smiled, and cried in this brush! I’ve rekindled a bond with my father that was strained for years, I’ve run here to escape from an ugly divorce, I’ve laughed until my cheeks hurt, I’ve heard the same stories over and over, this place is much more than a lease! We’re being called everything under the sun right now, but I’ll never leave there’s to much history, to many good memories to much happiness! It’s not for all and i respect that, but it’s for me! VIVA!!

In the end, all of that is all that matters. Congrats on a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Money back if it doesn’t pass inspection?

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                                [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]
                                I mean that costs $150 every time even if it doesn’t work. At least taking one undeclared only costs you when you get caught

Comment

Working...
                                X