No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the shoot out in Villa union has anything to do with 2 American Hunters that were Just kidnapped? So sad
    Hope they get released

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Huntress View Post
      I wonder if the shoot out in Villa union has anything to do with 2 American Hunters that were Just kidnapped? So sad
      Hope they get released
      I haven’t heard about this? Is there a news article?

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
        I haven’t heard about this? Is there a news article?

Here’s what is on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our owner just sent a link said the hunters have been returned

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Our owner just sent a link said the hunters have been returned

Not sure if this is true.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Not sure if this is true.

Yep, no first hand knowledge. Link was in Spanish he said it mentioned only trucks were stolen, but don’t take that as credible.

Comment

Hopefully they are safe wherever they are. We were in Villa Union yesterday during the battle. Literally saw shots being fired. We drove thru Santa Monica and Guerrero coming back to the border this morning. Saw some pretty crazy stuff. We’ve been in line 4 hours. Ready to be back in USA

Comment

I do not understand how you being foreigners dare to go to that area of Mexico, I as a Mexican consider it not worth it.

Good luck, may God take care of you if you decide to come.

Comment

It was pretty wild to watch the activity on the highway through my Binos. The first group I saw was a convoy with military/police in front then 3 large white SUV’s followed by more police/military. They pulled onto a ranch off the highway and I lost them behind some hills. They had two helicopter patrolling the area- one was green and one was red. Saw military and police going in and out of that ranch until sun down.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                      It was pretty wild to watch the activity on the highway through my Binos. The first group I saw was a convoy with military/police in front then 3 large white SUV’s followed by more police/military. They pulled onto a ranch off the highway and I lost them behind some hills. They had two helicopter patrolling the area- one was green and one was red. Saw military and police going in and out of that ranch until sun down.

You close to pipeline?

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                        You close to pipeline?
                        I hunt on pipeline. Not there right now but several of my friends are. They saw the red helicopter flying over the ranch beside us yesterday on the west side I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF View Post
                          https://m.aristeguinoticias.com/0112...nion-coahuila/

I do not understand how you being foreigners dare to go to that area of Mexico, I as a Mexican consider it not worth it.

Really not necessary to start the smart azz troll comments at the moment... move along.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF View Post
                            https://m.aristeguinoticias.com/0112...nion-coahuila/

We’re all adults fully aware of the risk thanks for the concern... prayers up for the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Really not necessary to start the smart azz troll comments at the moment... move along.

What need do you have to be rude? What I mention is not intended to create disinformation.

And with all due respect, Unfortunately you don't know the real situation of my country, the one that tells you that this area is at peace is not being completely honest with you.

Your decisions, your consequences.

Blessings to you.

Comment

Some of this went down on our ranch. Pretty crazy couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                                X