X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, great buck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet good start to the season. Congrats...more pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
        Just curious. How much was that wheat seed? Variety? Thanks in advance. How’s your hunt going?
        Just crossed back, I believe it was around 16 bucks a big bag, around a hundered pounds. Winter wheat seed. Lots of bears, turkey, and deer. Didn't shoot one yet, will wait for rut. Had two good rains. One foot long ice cycle on roof after front passed, but warmed up nice.

Comment

Great deer

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Took 14 long years A LOT of headaches, heartache, and everything in between! I’ve battled Mother Nature, every form of live stock, bad timers, bad batteries, bad timing, wrong place wrong time, tons of hours behind a wheel to get here to turn around empty handed, you name it it’s happened! With that said this place holds such a strong part of me I’d put up with it all for another 14 years even if the results were the same. I truly love this place, the people i share it with, and the time i get to look at the canvas the lord paints every sunrise, and sunsets! Not a soul outside of this small group we still have down will ever understand! I hope each and everyone of you get your dream deer, but if not i hope you sit back take lots of pictures an enjoy your time down here with your family/friends/cowboys etc! We’re blessed to get to hunt these lands don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! I GOT MY DREAM DEER I’ve passed an passed crossed my fingers he’d slip through time after time, I’m blessed for my great lease members who’ve stuck to the plan! an even more greatful for a lease member that knew how hard I’d worked on this deer that had this deer move in 3 days ago, after a bull 8 at my personal was running everything off. Told me i had free reign to go after him even at his spot very selfless act that I’m extremely grateful for! In the end surround yourself with a great group, and make memories! I will cherish all these pics and videos one day when I’m to old to do it! VIVA [emoji1166]!!!!

My good buddy got him one as well

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Took 14 long years A LOT of headaches, heartache, and everything in between! I’ve battled Mother Nature, every form of live stock, bad timers, bad batteries, bad timing, wrong place wrong time, tons of hours behind a wheel to get here to turn around empty handed, you name it it’s happened! With that said this place holds such a strong part of me I’d put up with it all for another 14 years even if the results were the same. I truly love this place, the people i share it with, and the time i get to look at the canvas the lord paints every sunrise, and sunsets! Not a soul outside of this small group we still have down will ever understand! I hope each and everyone of you get your dream deer, but if not i hope you sit back take lots of pictures an enjoy your time down here with your family/friends/cowboys etc! We’re blessed to get to hunt these lands don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! I GOT MY DREAM DEER I’ve passed an passed crossed my fingers he’d slip through time after time, I’m blessed for my great lease members who’ve stuck to the plan! an even more greatful for a lease member that knew how hard I’d worked on this deer that had this deer move in 3 days ago, after a bull 8 at my personal was running everything off. Told me i had free reign to go after him even at his spot very selfless act that I’m extremely grateful for! In the end surround yourself with a great group, and make memories! I will cherish all these pics and videos one day when I’m to old to do it! VIVA [emoji1166]!!!!

My good buddy got him one as well

Well Done Corey. Congrats and Well Deserved Brother

Comment

Congrats to you both.

Comment

Nice buck!! Congrats!!

Comment

Awesome...great pic!!!Great buck!

Comment

Great job Corey!!! Awesome buck!!!

Comment

Dang nice man. Congrats

Comment

Nice buck congrats!!

Comment

Congrats to you and your buddy giving you the ability to move where that big boy moved. True sportsmanship.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Working...
                                X