Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
    I would love to go down and check out the whole Mexico experience. Anyone have a lead on a management hunt so I could try it out before getting on a full blown lease down there? If there were 2 spots I have a buddy that would go also. Thanks in advance for any info.
    We may have a couple on our ranch this year. We are still taking inventory of our herd and what we do/dont want to take off seeing as it was a dry year in our part of the Mexico. Shoot me a DM and we can discuss in more detail.

Comment

PM

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
      We may have a couple on our ranch this year. We are still taking inventory of our herd and what we do/dont want to take off seeing as it was a dry year in our part of the Mexico. Shoot me a DM and we can discuss in more detail.
      PM sent, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        Its Not a Easy Hunt. These Days Its harder to Find Good Hunters That will Put in the Effort on a Good Ranch. It Just Take Time and going through a lot of Hunters to Try and Set up a Good Lease. Just because its Not Been covered Doesn't Mean He Has Not Turned down Hunters Holding out for the Right Guy. One Bad Hunter can Screw it Up for the whole group
        X's a million

Comment

Our group crossed at Colombia on Saturday. Confusion on a caliber of one of the rifles caused about a 2 hour delay. We had a female officer whose knowledge was limited. We made it though and looking forward to the season. I have a sow and cub that moved into an area and tipped over a feeder so major T-posting down legs occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
            I would love to go down and check out the whole Mexico experience. Anyone have a lead on a management hunt so I could try it out before getting on a full blown lease down there? If there were 2 spots I have a buddy that would go also. Thanks in advance for any info.
            Information sent

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Shane on here (mexico) did I’m not sure if he filled them all yet they go fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All LF mgmt hunts gone bubba, they don't last no time. Have a couple HF mgmt hunts left thats it.

Comment

Well we’ve got dogs coming to ranch to hopefully pull some cats out of there!! Maybe they’ll run the bears out of there too! [emoji1374]

Comment

Well we’ve got dogs coming to ranch to hopefully pull some cats out of there!! Maybe they’ll run the bears out of there too! [emoji1374]

Good deal!! Hope they make them gone for you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                    Good deal!! Hope they make them gone for you!!!

Me too brotha!!

Comment

We will be doing this too!

Comment

We were planning a trip down this weekend to check guns in.

Spoke with our liaison on gun permits and he said that Angadi had meetings yesterday and today with the crossing officials about the gun permits and the trouble that people have been having. “Wanting scope information”

He informed me today that Angadi was not handing out any of the gun permits they currently have and will be “revising” them starting Monday. He said ours should be ready by Thursday.

Has anyone heard this?

We started our permits in August

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post
                          We were planning a trip down this weekend to check guns in.

Spoke with our liaison on gun permits and he said that Angadi had meetings yesterday and today with the crossing officials about the gun permits and the trouble that people have been having. “Wanting scope information”

He informed me today that Angadi was not handing out any of the gun permits they currently have and will be “revising” them starting Monday. He said ours should be ready by Thursday.

Has anyone heard this?

We started our permits in August

From what he told me is everyone that has checked guns at Laredo/Piedres has been fine, but Colombia has turned several people back.

Comment

I was wondering if I can pull my hunting truck behind my main truck? Both are registered to me and I have copies of the titles. I don’t hunt past the checkpoint. I’ll be going down alone just to drop off the hunting truck and return the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by VetteRprMan View Post
                              I was wondering if I can pull my hunting truck behind my main truck? Both are registered to me and I have copies of the titles. I don’t hunt past the checkpoint. I’ll be going down alone just to drop off the hunting truck and return the same day.

Yes as long as they’re both registered to you. But no for the second checkpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                                Yes as long as they’re both registered to you. But no for the second checkpoint.

Thanks. I can’t find anyone that wants to ride over and return the same day. 18-20 hour round trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X