Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
    Lol, this jack wagon was worse than him. Real loud mouth that liked to bark. We had a collection of 10 agents at one point. It was comical other than being treated like a terrorist.
    It's scary when Dbags like this carry a badge or in a position of which they think they have control, I bet their ole lady runs the show at home if they even have one.....

Comment

Our owner said that if the guns we were bringing were same as last year no pics of the rifle/serial # were needed? They could verify with last years expired permits.
      New hunters or new guns required the pics.

Comment

54 degrees this morning. Wish I was there.
        Attached Files

Comment

2.1" of rain for us last night. 12" for the year

Comment

43 mph winds today [emoji51][emoji1694][emoji1374] hope everything makes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              43 mph winds today [emoji51][emoji1694][emoji1374] hope everything makes it

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

Ya no lie and sustained 28 mph winds, but def cooling off big time! Thankfully for us no rain with it [emoji1374]

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
                  One of the guys I am hunting with goes down this morning to renew truck permit and is told he cant register his truck until Nov 1 because it is a hunting truck. It is his daily driver a 2015 F-250 that he had to cancel the old permit before it expired and renew permit Our rancher was with him and could not convince the guy to renew his permit. I asked him if he asked the guy what was different about Nov 1 than today. Have any of you heard of this. My truck flooded and was totaled during this flood a few weeks ago along with every thing else I owned. Would I be better off going to Houston to the consulate to deal with this or try at the border?
                  I tried going through the consulate in Houston last year with no luck. Getting a permit for a 3/4 ton is always a huge hassle. Lucky for me, I'm now hunting before the checkpoint.

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Anyone hear about Anduana (border boys in blue) turning around some guys crossing guns today at Columbia and Nuevo Laredo?
                    Rancher said that Anduana wanted some more info on the gun permits. Sounded like they wanted riflescope info included? A few groups of hunters got thru early then later in the day the policy changed.
                    Military was there and didnt care, but Anduana wouldnt budge. Angadi trying to work it out.
                    We had planned to check in guns tomorrow but now I think we are gonna wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                      Anyone hear about Anduana (border boys in blue) turning around some guys crossing guns today at Columbia and Nuevo Laredo?
                      Rancher said that Anduana wanted some more info on the gun permits. Sounded like they wanted riflescope info included? A few groups of hunters got thru early then later in the day the policy changed.
                      Military was there and didnt care, but Anduana wouldnt budge. Angadi trying to work it out.
                      We had planned to check in guns tomorrow but now I think we are gonna wait and see.
                      Saw some guys checking in this afternoon. Everything looked smoothly... haven't heard of this?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Well headed home another long weekend of puttin our fires lol. Still pretty green all the deer look good and healthy, but we have a massive bear encroachment (at minimum 6) an also 3 lions on cam. Never seen this many total also had hogs move in for the first time. All in all still a great trip and enjoyed the cool temps and beautiful sunrise/sunset!! Next time down it’ll be huntin mode! VIVA an good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                          Management Buck Hunts are Very Cheap. No Reason to Keep putting it Off. Get One Booked

Always been interested in this; what’s a management hunt run? Mostly interested in the experience and learning the ropes from experience SOTB guys over the buck but would like to hunt an Ole Mexico Buck!

This thread is my favorites of all the annual threads.

Comment

Checked guns in in eagle pass bridge last Friday no issues. Everything went smooth. topped feeders and sat out a little. hoped to shoot some doves but storm thursday night must have blew them out. Ready for season.

Comment

Information

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              Management Buck Hunts are Very Cheap. No Reason to Keep putting it Off. Get One Booked
                              I would love to go down and check out the whole Mexico experience. Anyone have a lead on a management hunt so I could try it out before getting on a full blown lease down there? If there were 2 spots I have a buddy that would go also. Thanks in advance for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                                I would love to go down and check out the whole Mexico experience. Anyone have a lead on a management hunt so I could try it out before getting on a full blown lease down there? If there were 2 spots I have a buddy that would go also. Thanks in advance for any info.

Shane on here (mexico) did I’m not sure if he filled them all yet they go fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X