Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
    Well made it down yesterday. Quick 1 day turn around thru colombia. Took the company trailer with title and all paperwork. Guy gave me heck for not having a letter stating I could take the trailer to Mex? Told him I owned the company and he said to have a letter next time. Sent to xray then on our way.
    Coming back with my hunting truck and us side pulled us into secondary. Never asked much of the trailered truck but think they were training a rookie as the older guy chatted us up about hunting while the rookie knocked on all of our quarter panels. Didnt take long.
    Our place is DRY. We need some rain.
    On another note I was running bfg ta k02s on the truck and had lots of flats.
    What you guys running that are less prone to flats (I understand all tires get flats, was just curious.)? im thinking toyo or nitto mts.

I run the BFG TA KO 2’s 10plys and never had a flat

Comment

Sure has been quite lately!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
        Sure has been quite lately!!!

Sure has! Made a quick run south this weekend, weather was on point! Got our corn feeders rolling...

Also got a little Angadi love....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like good time congrats Shane, Our landowner picked up our jackets. He loves going to those and taking pictures with those girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Sure has! Made a quick run south this weekend, weather was on point! Got our corn feeders rolling...

Congrats! [emoji1303]

Comment

That's cool what did you jacket in

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Awesome deal Shane!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
                  That's cool what did you jacket in
                  3rd place LF typical

Thank ya everyone!

Comment

Good deal Shane, my landowner went im sure and got our jackets he loves going to that angadi banquet and taking pictures with the girls.

Comment

Thats great Shane. Pardon me for not knowing but who is the elderly couple? I've never been to the Angadi deal

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        Thats great Shane. Pardon me for not knowing but who is the elderly couple? I've never been to the Angadi deal
                        The owner of our ranch, Lupe Serna and his wife Irma. They get awards also and are recognized when a trophy winning deer is taken of their ranch. Hope all is well amigo

Comment

Thanks, everything terrific here. Deer season off to a solid start and I'm off for an elk hunt tomorrow.

I think its great they give the landowner acknowledgement. A successful hunting property always starts with the landowner.The picture of the 3 of you makes me smile!

Comment

Some much needed rain.
                            Attached Files

Comment

We're right around 9" for the year. It rained a little Friday this past weekend and on Saturaday when we were there the dust was still flying.

Comment

We’ve been dodging significant rain here lately thankfully [emoji1374][emoji1374] y’all can have all this late season rain!

Comment

Working...
                                X