Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Yup this is exactly what they do........ butttttt then they point at the name on the registration and have to have the id from the owner. Been that way everytime we’ve pulled one across in the past year at Acuna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So I plan to pull my trailer across that i own and is registered with the title in my name. Can I just bring the title and the original sales receipt showing me as the owner and the title has my name as the owner as well and my Drivers license matches, will this work?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I checked guns in on Saturday and they never even asked for I.D.... crazy! Just depends on who is there...don't get me wrong, I had everything in order but no questions were asked...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        I checked guns in on Saturday and they never even asked for I.D.... crazy! Just depends on who is there...don't get me wrong, I had everything in order but no questions were asked...

This is my first year hunting south of the border with a rifle. What do I need for a permit to get a rifle down there? You dont need anything for a bow correct?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
          This is my first year hunting south of the border with a rifle. What do I need for a permit to get a rifle down there? You dont need anything for a bow correct?

Bow no sir, guns are permitted through your owner or an outfitter... which should already be in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post

It’s well worth it to me to pay an outfitter an extra 100$ to meet me at the border with all my paperwork already filled out for me. They have never said anything about my bows or crossbows.

Comment

Thanks gents.

Comment

Im excited for all you guys, good luck on a big deer, i know you will have fun

Comment

Here’s one we’re debating to target for this season if we can find him. What do y’all think about age/score.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Only daytime photo we have of him.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Low 60's, old enough, at least 6/7 from the looks of him. Also looks like he has a chin flap so possibly older. Good luck

Comment

Low 60's, old enough, at least 6/7 from the looks of him. Good luck

X2 get after em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Low 60's, old enough, at least 6/7 from the looks of him. Also looks like he has a chin flap so possibly older. Good luck

The deer on this place will fool you. They have really big bodies. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s 170. Nice buck Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by dallascoon12 View Post
                            here’s one we’re debating to target for this season if we can find him. What do y’all think about age/score.
                            165”

Comment

I see mid to high 60's maybe a tad more and plenty bullish enough

Comment

Well made it down yesterday. Quick 1 day turn around thru colombia. Took the company trailer with title and all paperwork. Guy gave me heck for not having a letter stating I could take the trailer to Mex? Told him I owned the company and he said to have a letter next time. Sent to xray then on our way.
                                Coming back with my hunting truck and us side pulled us into secondary. Never asked much of the trailered truck but think they were training a rookie as the older guy chatted us up about hunting while the rookie knocked on all of our quarter panels. Didnt take long.
                                Our place is DRY. We need some rain.
                                On another note I was running bfg ta k02s on the truck and had lots of flats.
                                What you guys running that are less prone to flats (I understand all tires get flats, was just curious.)? im thinking toyo or nitto mts.

Comment

Working...
                                X