X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 point taxidermy
    Alejandra 1 (936) 697-9082

Comment

For those of you using Covert wireless cameras.... has anyone tried putting cameras on video mode. I’m just curious if the videos would send from Mexico.

Comment

Question we got a guy pulling a trailer that belongs to a friend he has the title and registration, but I’m not sure if the owner has to be present or not? Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You already know the answer to this. Owner is supposed to be there.
          You’re rolling the dice but they probably won’t ask for identification.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Question we got a guy pulling a trailer that belongs to a friend he has the title and registration, but I’m not sure if the owner has to be present or not? Anyone know?

ID of the person pulling the trailer needs to match the paperwork showing ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
              For those of you using Covert wireless cameras.... has anyone tried putting cameras on video mode. I’m just curious if the videos would send from Mexico.
              No, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Mine sends pics with no issues and I still have 100% battery (lithium’s, no solar panel stuff)after a month being in the field. Not trying to be captain obvious here but it would depend on reliable signal mostly.

Comment

I wouldn’t do that. If I did, I’d steal the best trailer I could find and flip it after crossing 🤣🤣🤣.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                  ID of the person pulling the trailer needs to match the paperwork showing ownership.

I’ve tried to heed warning, but the reply was “well see” ****** me off because he gets turned around it well waste a lot of time and energy for our group [emoji36]

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                    I wouldn’t do that. If I did, I’d steal the best trailer I could find and flip it after crossing [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787].

Tried tellin em but what do i know [emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post

Videos don’t seem to work over 5 seconds due to size.

Comment

I have used trailer that is not in my name for years. I always have the registration and have not had a problem. They asked me a couple times about the name and I told them I borrowed the trailer and did not have a issue but if you get the wrong person it may be a issue. Rules always change by the person you deal with.

Comment

I am crossing at Columbia in the morning. Haven't had much issues there. Been sent through xray a couple times.

One time(my 2nd time) crossing they told me I wasn't allowed to bring raw meat across, that it had to be cooked.

Looking at that guy, I suspected he wanted to take my cooler full of ribeyes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it true Angadi is needing pics of serial number and rifle for permits this year? Anyone got their permits without the pics??? Any new requirements??
                            Thanks

Comment

We sent in several pics. Serial number, model, caliber, pic of the whole gun.

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                                Is it true Angadi is needing pics of serial number and rifle for permits this year? Anyone got their permits without the pics??? Any new requirements??
                                Thanks

All we did was send our outfitter the names, make, model, serial number of guns like
                                Last year. Checked them in 9/1, 2 guns per hunter no problem... no photos prior to needed

And one of the hunters didn’t check guns last year so there were no permits used from last year

Comment

Working...
                                X