Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    First buck pics on the new lease we picked up. Put out cottonseed as well and you can see that one buck is eating on it.

Took about 2.5 weeks to find this setup but good to see some bone growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you mind me asking where in Mexico you hunt? I was looking at trying out some Covert Wireless cameras, but don't know how well they will work with poor service.

For any others who may have input, I am close to Guerrero, Coah. Wondering is the Covert Wireless will work there?

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
      Do you mind me asking where in Mexico you hunt? I was looking at trying out some Covert Wireless cameras, but don't know how well they will work with poor service.

For any others who may have input, I am close to Guerrero, Coah. Wondering is the Covert Wireless will work there?

There’s several hunters that use them... if you have signal at your location coverts work accordingly. Covert sales a booster antenna for those weaker service areas i also hunt Coahuila.

Comment

Thanks. One other question: I was looking at the subscription plans. Is the picture count price per camera? Or can you have say 3 cameras on the 5,000 picture count a month?

Comment

Thanks. One other question: I was looking at the subscription plans. Is the picture count price per camera? Or can you have say 3 cameras on the 5,000 picture count a month?

Per camera

Comment

We hunt where ATT gets good solid service, and verizon gets spotty service. Without a solar panel this verizon camera would make it about 3 days. We are putting out more ATT versions in 2 weeks. We are in the PN area.

I have the ATT 5000 pics per month for $10 plus $5 for any additional camera.

The billing plan type is "pooled" and I get 5000 photos, and that is combined for both cameras. When I get pics from each camera it deducts from that 5,000.

It all depends what plan you get. I'd recommend getting on coverts website and chatting with someone for any questions you have, they are very helpful and prompt.
            Last edited by EastTexasMan; 07-18-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

We are southwest of PN... Verizon will not work at all. We have had good luck with our AT&T. Batteries last years with Solar panel

Comment

Any luck with Cuddeback cell cameras?

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                  Any luck with Cuddeback cell cameras?

I had some guys on my lease kicking the idea around, but i know zero about them.

Last edited by drop dead fred; 07-18-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

First time poster. This will be my third year hunting Mexico and have been following the Mexico threads on here the past few years. Headed down this weekend, anybody ever take their dog across the border? I assume its fine but haven't taken him before and don't want to deal with any BS at the border.

Comment

We bring our dogs with no problem at PN crossing. We always bring shot records but they’ve never asked for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                        We bring our dogs with no problem at PN crossing. We always bring shot records but they’ve never asked for anything.
                        X2. I was actually asked for it once a couple years back - crossing at PN.

Comment

X3...... dog usually always travels with me

Comment

X4

I always take my dog and I’m never asked for shot records!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                              Viva Retorno!

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

X5 , never had a problem with a dog which we take most trips. Now a dead frozen dipped microscopic tick on a deer hide...thats a different story. Good thing dogs never have ticks

Comment

Working...
                                X