Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    does anyone have a good number for feed store in acuna? The one i have no mas trabajo.
    (877)772-59-95

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
      (877)772-59-95

Thanks boss! Goin down in two weeks should have a nice tan, and roads shouldn’t have a drop of moisture lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks boss! Goin down in two weeks should have a nice tan, and roads shouldn’t have a drop of moisture lol

You'll need a boat!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          You'll need a boat!

Couple more weeks of these temps, and it’ll look like the opening scene of alladin lol

Comment

Comment

How much you get? We picked up .6 last night. Shaping up nicely..

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                How much you get? We picked up .6 last night. Shaping up nicely..

We got an 1” at this point of the year it’s all icing on the cake!

Comment

I sure like to see that, our place is about in the middle of that radar image.

Comment

That rain storm was intense. Hit hard and fast with some crazy winds and lightning. Great summer rain and made for a cool work day the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                      That rain storm was intense. Hit hard and fast with some crazy winds and lightning. Great summer rain and made for a cool work day the next morning.

Ya would’ve been nice if it would’ve sat down a little longer, but won’t complain at all! Yalls place looked great from pics fingers crossed y’all start reapin some of that hard work!

Comment

Was a cool light show storm to watch. Constant lightning. About half the ranch got 8/10. Most of the rain was north of us.COuntry looks awesome!

Comment

I woke up due to the lightning and just in time to get everything out of the truck bed before the side ways rain hit. Everything is green, sage is blooming, ponds all full. We've only gotten 8.5" this year according to farmlogs, but who knows if that is accurate. Below are some landscape photos.
                          Attached Files

Comment

that looks **** good for essentially July. should be a good year for you boys!

Comment

Ya would’ve been nice if it would’ve sat down a little longer, but won’t complain at all! Yalls place looked great from pics fingers crossed y’all start reapin some of that hard work!

We can only hope. This place passes they eye test. There's so much natural browse it will take some time before our feed stations become routine I'm sure. A ton more natural food source compared to the last place.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                                that looks **** good for essentially July. should be a good year for you boys!
                                Thanks. Last year was real tough on us. This is a new place so we are hoping for better results.

Comment

Working...
                                X