• Show
Clear All

Got 1.1” last night puts us right 2” for the weekend [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Got 1.1” last night puts us right 2” for the weekend [emoji1303]

Good to hear!! You must be up around Acuna?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
        Good to hear!! You must be up around Acuna?

Si senior

Comment

Piedras Negras, across the U.S.-Mexico border, saw a surge of 90 refugees in the past two months from war-ravaged African countries trying to flee to the U.S.

Our guys that crossed Tuesday said Acuna was covered up with these "immigrants", the streets, sidewalks, and at the mercado. The kind of weird thing was they were speaking fluent spainish. Should be fine now, looks like they have cleared out of Mexico. Check station had more than the usual amount of soldiers there. Mexican rancher friend, told our guys to be careful because there had been a bunch of the bad guys around lately. Our guys had an uneventful ride in. Roads were in good shape and ranches looked in good shape. Just got a call while typing this, our guys are on their way out, been raining since they crossed Tuesday. Roads at the ranch were under water to deep to cross til today, still three foot deep. Roads, other than main road were impassable. Couldn't get to anywhere we needed work done. Both 4wd trucks are totally caked in mud, almost to the Auga Dulce/Tienda area. Said super cell had been over them since they went in, couldn't get to dozer, had to use tractor to make ranch roads passable to get out of the ranch. Sounds like a fun trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
            https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...6601536004955/

Our guys that crossed Tuesday said Acuna was covered up with these "immigrants", the streets, sidewalks, and at the mercado. The kind of weird thing was they were speaking fluent spainish. Should be fine now, looks like they have cleared out of Mexico. Check station had more than the usual amount of soldiers there. Mexican rancher friend, told our guys to be careful because there had been a bunch of the bad guys around lately. Our guys had an uneventful ride in. Roads were in good shape and ranches looked in good shape. Just got a call while typing this, our guys are on their way out, been raining since they crossed Tuesday. Roads at the ranch were under water to deep to cross til today, still three foot deep. Roads, other than main road were impassable. Couldn't get to anywhere we needed work done. Both 4wd trucks are totally caked in mud, almost to the Auga Dulce/Tienda area. Said super cell had been over them since they went in, couldn't get to dozer, had to use tractor to make ranch roads passable to get out of the ranch. Sounds like a fun trip.

Had a trip like that once it was a long day of trying to get out...!

Comment

Hopin everyone is getting some moisture!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Hopin everyone is getting some moisture! Cloudy, light rain at Agua Dulce now.

Cloudy with light rain at Agua Dulce now.

Comment

Roads are a bit damp. Quail hat hatchlings are big enough to fly. Brush is in great shape, should be a good year.
                  Attached Files

Comment

1.1" today. Color me starting to get excited!

Comment

Great news, maybe rain on the way next week

Comment

Got some more. Total for the day 1.7"

Comment

NuBam guy if I remember right. Might try Ruben at Santa Maria. +52 (878) 133 0529

Must be hard to get been waiting on some from Ruben also.

Comment

Went last weekend we got .90 across the ranch Thursday night. Ranch looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                              Must be hard to get been waiting on some from Ruben also.

Ruben told me he had some.

Comment

Ruben told me he had some.

He has it now waiting for roads to dry for delivery. It seems like it is getting hard for them to get it. We ordered it several weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X