Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
    That’s my thinking also!! Cartel would take my truck, not the gas, radio, tools, and battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the military, Cowboys and landowners will take full advantage of this Cartel situation! Military is more of problem for us than the others!

Comment

Rut update: we are in between PN and Acuna. Young bucks are chasing a few does and mature bucks have been cruising but not pushing real hard. They seem to be just scouting areas. I shot a broke leg, management deer that healed but was in bad shape. He had no interest in the does around my area before I double lunges him. It could kick into full rut any day it seems.

I can’t load pics until I get home next week. Maybe Corey can post them when he sees this. He’s my best bow buck to date and I am over the moon about him. He was the dominant buck at the protein feeder this summer. Disappeared for 6 weeks in October and showed up at a different stand severely limping and down 30# or so. Came back to my area 2 weeks ago and has been infrequent. Came hobbling straight to corn yesterday evening and met his demise. 34yd shot and only ran 30yds before crashing into a mesquite.

Comment

Congrats again Bubba happy for ya!

Comment

Beautiful ^^^ congratulations sir!!

Comment

Nice bucks guys!!!

Comment

Before game cameras and protein feeders, fences, eartags, food plot farmers, and helicopters, and Facebook advertising, we waited for big deer to chase doe after Christmas in Mexico get in the brush! Happy New Year to you guys!

Comment

Shot this little guy yesterday evening, blessed to hunt Mexico! Viva!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

What a stud! Congrats Bubba!

Comment

That’s a cool looking buck. Congrats.

Comment

Dang Shane!! Great buck!

Comment

Sticum--

That's a nice good looking buck. Congratulations!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mexico;14603949]Shot this little guy yesterday evening, blessed to hunt Mexico! Viva!

Congratulations sir!

Comment

Congrats to all the lucky hunters!

Comment

Nice buck Shane!

Comment

Great deer Bubba!! Congratulations!

Shane that deer is awesome with that extra beam!! Congratulations also!!

Comment

Working...
                                X