X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      My granddaughter is learning cursive in school. As a matter of fact, she had a work sheet for cursive homework yesterday.
      Awesomeness!!!

Comment

there will be a mark placed on the hand, or the forehead. all trade will be executed in that manner. no need for any signatures.

please call that a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          A guy a work the other day mentioned this, and since then I have been thinking on it. I say its mainly bullsh. What do yall think?

His theory deals with the education system phasing out teaching cursive writing. He thinks the libs are eliminating teaching cursive writing because the constitution is written in cursive. In a few generations, very few people will be able to read cursive. If no one can read the original constitution, politicians will be able to not follow it.

this kind of got me to thinking about how many people use cursive on a daily basis. I never use it other than signing my name. I actually have to think about it when trying to use it.
          The Comal school district just brought it back and are teaching it now.

Also, tell your friend, anytime someone wants to see the Constituion written in print form or typed out.....it’s on the internet.
          Last edited by RLB; 02-23-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

My son and my daughter are learning cursive. 8&11. Teacher told us it is coming back into texas’ curriculum

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
              I sign a lot of contracts, as well as checks. Mostly it is just a squiggle. (I guess that is actually a word to describe it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Agreed, guess since most signatures resemble cursive writing that is where my line of thinking was going

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              You are only required to “make your mark” on a contract

Comment

You might wanna put a thorzene block on your desk and give it a hug every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  I hate to see cursive dying out.My mother treasured the letters I wrote in cursive and mailed home to her from Viet Nam till her dying day. I don't see a lot to treasure in an electronic text message.

Your post sure is bringing back some memories. I hate to see it dying out also.

Thank You Sir

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                    A guy a work the other day mentioned this, and since then I have been thinking on it. I say its mainly bullsh. What do yall think?

His theory deals with the education system phasing out teaching cursive writing. He thinks the libs are eliminating teaching cursive writing because the constitution is written in cursive. In a few generations, very few people will be able to read cursive. If no one can read the original constitution, politicians will be able to not follow it.

this kind of got me to thinking about how many people use cursive on a daily basis. I never use it other than signing my name. I actually have to think about it when trying to use it.
                    Ask him if he a flat earth’r, believes the moon landing was fake, or that Trump has never cheated on his wives.

Comment

Geez.

Comment

Completely asinine...

Comment

Working...
                        X