Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope this movie is as good as the trailer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southlake is where they killed the two motorcycle cops.

W. Dove Rd, Southlake, TX
    Directions:
    About six miles northwest of downtown. An upright gray slab on the south side of Dove Rd, just east of its intersection with Hwy 114/Northwest Pkwy. There's nowhere to park on the south side of Dove Rd, so instead pull into the parking lots on the north side.

Always on the run, Bonnie and Clyde had parked their car by the side of the road on Easter Sunday 1934, maybe to catch some sleep, maybe to await a rendezvous with Bonnie's mom, who lived nearby. Their peace and quiet was broken with the arrival of two curious motorcycle cops, who were immediately shot dead, their pistols still in their holsters when they were found only moments later.

Comment

I’m a Netflix junkie....can’t wait for this one.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Frank senior was a great man but his son, Jr. was the sorriest game warden this state has ever had.

Comment

in

Comment

I’m in.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  I don’t know much about the history of Bonnie and Clyde, just the highlights. But my grandmother studied it and swears they were gunned down and executed without a chance to surrender or be taken alive. It always upset her that they were killed the way they were
                  It’s kind of similar with John Dillinger, they couldn’t chance them getting away.
                  Last edited by Edward F; 02-22-2019, 05:11 AM.

Comment

"You know how it is Jake, you ride with an outlaw you die like with an outlaw". Gus Mccrae

Comment

This feature presentation brought to you by John Moses Browning.

Comment

Wow...First movie in a long time that has piqued my interest.
                        Looking forward to it.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I havent been to the movies in years, but I'll be going to see that one!! Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My grandpa used to tell a story about them letting a man stay in their barn for a night (Grayson County) during that time frame. He claimed that is was Clyde, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                                Frank senior was a great man but his son, Jr. was the sorriest game warden this state has ever had.
                                Interesting. What was his deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X