No announcement yet.

New property and new toys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well after about a month since my last post, we began moving into the cabin this last weekend. It took more than a month to get our shower doors and that gave us time to focus on the house trim out and finishing touches on the inside. We now have a fully functioning home! As of now we have boxes everywhere trying to get thing sorted from being in storage for the last several months, but we hope to have things straightened out this weekend. I also started on the skirting around the house this week after work, and hope to have it finished this evening. We have another two loads of rock scheduled to be delivered this week so we can get a base built under the rest of the carport.

Comment

Here are some of my most up to date pics.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just noticed it has been quite a while since I have updated this post. We have since built a 30x70 shop and I have totally wrapped the huge porch with a barn tin pony wall. It’s a company different looking place these days. We even have a big chicken coop and birds running all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I made good use of the area between the containers and gave my chickens a 12x20 enclosure. The bottom pic is of the trusses we are going to use to frame up the 120x50 barndo. Things are slowly chugging along here in Rains county.

Comment

Looking great! Keep it up!

Comment

Unique for sure. Coming along nicely [emoji108]

Comment

Life from the porch.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Looks like a great place for memories and memory loss!

Comment

Very cool!! I know a fellow over there by the dam and he’s covered up in critters!! Can’t believe I just now saw this!! Congrats!

Comment

Impressive work sir.

Rwc

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Awesome place, you should be proud of your efforts, looks really good.

Comment

You've come a long way. What an impressive place you have created. Thanks for sharing your progress with us.

Comment

Wow what an awesome accomplishment y’all have made. Great place for sure and very impressive. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X