• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    You got an "A".
    Whew!!🥵

Comment

I have always heard that gas tankless is much better than electric tankless, but those are entire household applications. I would think for your application that tankless would work fine.

Comment

Do the 6 gallon tanked heater electric tankless are junk!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Don’t have either. Need to purchase a water heater. Space is limited to the 6 gallon tank type, or the on demand tankless. Talk me out of the tankless.
          i have been very pleased with my tankless heater i had in my shop,, so much so that we are installing a tankless in the house that will handle more capacity,,,, i would suggest either get a TANK ( more than 6 gallon for sure) or go tankless,, with a small tank you can empty it pretty quick, which means cold water or just by it refilling with cool or cold water will bring the hot water temp down low and quickly,,,, so the tankless will be a better choice

Comment

?With hard water, would setting for several days with no flow have an ill effect on build up inside a tankless?
            I put timers on our tank heaters. They only run about 4-5 hrs a day just prior to normal peak use. Got a handy lil switch on the front in case you were gonna be using hot water all day long but rarely have to use it...even for a shower etc. in the middle of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
              ?With hard water, would setting for several days with no flow have an ill effect on build up inside a tankless?
              I put timers on our tank heaters. They only run about 4-5 hrs a day just prior to normal peak use. Got a handy lil switch on the front in case you were gonna be using hot water all day long but rarely have to use it...even for a shower etc. in the middle of the day.
              put a filter in the water line,,, it will help a lot

Comment

I am in the process of build a shop in my backyard and I will have a sink with running water, a place to mostly wash my hands.

I put in 10 gallon water heater because I already had it. I put mine on a switch so I can turn it off and on. I do not need hot water all the time only when I am working in the shop.

If you go with a standard water heater you might want to put it on a switch so it is not heating water when you do not need it.

I have no input on a tankless.

Comment

Working...
                X