No announcement yet.

Halletsville Schools - Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have any questions please send me a PM & I will give you my number.

Comment

Their schools are full of Bohemians. They will teach your kids how to drink massive quantities of beer. Other then that they are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Their schools are full of Bohemians. They will teach your kids how to drink massive quantities of beer. Other then that they are okay.
        Then we'll fit right in! Bunch of Bohunks.

Comment

That’s my first thought anytime I hear about Halletsville. REK frozen armadillos.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Looks like a family Prius for all the commuting.
            Never, fossil fuels are the only way!

Comment

Very Catholic community. Catholic school is good. My buddy is principal
              there. Kevin Haas. Red necks by the dozen

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                idk about the schools but i know they take em frozen down in halletsville, they dont take em alive. the jackal cries....

Now I’m going to to have to go YouTube REK, ain’t heard that song in years .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know a few folks that grew up there and theyre all great folks. I wouldnt hesitate to move there based off that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                    Very Catholic community. Catholic school is good. My buddy is principal
                    there. Kevin Haas. Red necks by the dozen
                    Kevin is my nephew. I grew up in Hallettsville and live in Victoria now.

I met Michael (el Jefe) the other day at the KC Wildgame supper.

Comment

I live Schulenburg for 15 years and everyone I met from Hallettsville was good people. I’m ready to move back together god’s country, just gotta get the wife on board.

Comment

I grew up there and graduated from HHS.

Nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          I have two at Hallettsville Sacred Heart ( 8th & 11th). It is a great school as well as Hallettsville ISD. I personally don’t think you could go wrong with either one. I moved here 5 years ago & wished I would have done it sooner.
                          Y'alls girl's basketball team put a whoopin' on our girls last Tuesday in a warmup game before playoffs started. Y'all are 3A and we're 1A, but we got humbled after running the table in District. They were the best coached and most respectful young ladies of any team that we faced all season.

Comment

My grandma graduated class of 1943 and is doing very well today!

Comment

Did any of you natives there know any Pustka's? I went to college with Frank and his younger brother Richard. I understand Frank lives on the big island in Hawaii and did quite well in the garbage/waste business.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                I grew up there and graduated from HHS.

Nuff said!
                                Ah hell.....JES, now you know what can happen to your kids if you move there.

Comment

Working...
                                X