JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
    I think it was jmalin, axiswhisperer, 2cool4school and lastly Beards&Spurs, maybe I missed one? You can count on a new profile about January 2020 showing up in the turkey killing thread....poor kid is too predictable!

I guess he was feeling good about himself and decided it was all clear when he posted his pic to confirm what we already knew.
    Sometimes it's better to be "passive"..

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
      Hey man...that's why they call it hunting. We can't hammer em every time like last year.

Thanks again for the invite! PoPo and I always look forward to it!

Yeah yeah but that was just horrible. Been awhile since they have been that unresponsive. Same time next year though..

And bring on September..

Comment

Nothin better than a wet turkey pic

Congrats again! I can honestly say I would have not been hunting Sunday morning had I been back home

"You're the real turkey hunter!"
        Yea the drowned birds aren’t the best for a Kodak moment but that’s how it happens at times. Thankful the lightning didn’t find us, some of the strikes would light up the predawn darkness and a second later the boom would rattle our teeth....

Thanks btw, we’ll be after them near Hobson and Fashing this weekend.....

Comment

My local pig place is starting to show some good birds on camera.... lotta jakes and hens too. Looks like I know what I’m doing end of this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
            Yea the drowned birds aren’t the best for a Kodak moment but that’s how it happens at times. Thankful the lightning didn’t find us, some of the strikes would light up the predawn darkness and a second later the boom would rattle our teeth....

Thanks btw, we’ll be after them near Hobson and Fashing this weekend.....

My neck of the woods....birds should be all split up and covering some ground.

Comment

Nice t-post riggin'

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                Nice t-post riggin'

We jokingly call that the "Buckshot 2000".....My BIL we call Buckshot came up with it. It keeps the cows heads off the varmint guards so we don't have to put up feedpens for hogs. They smashed them a few times but haven't touched them since the Buckshot 2000s were installed. Looks like hell but its effective and the pigs just walk right under them.

Comment

My neck of the woods....birds should be all split up and covering some ground.
                  Hope so, maybe the rain they are promising will hold off. Finally got my stuff all dried out from this past Sunday....

Comment

Sooo....Malin posting his mug with some birds got him nailed,huh?? Classic....

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Sooo....Malin posting his mug with some birds got him nailed,huh?? Classic....
                      If he had any sense he’d likely take it out and play with it in front of everybody.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        My local pig place is starting to show some good birds on camera.... lotta jakes and hens too. Looks like I know what I’m doing end of this week.

Do y'all hunt those feeders?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          Do y'all hunt those feeders?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Only for pigs.....

Comment

Weather will be far from perfect but it could definitely be worse.

Windy on Friday and snow on Sunday.

The place we’re hunting in Nebraska is under blizzard watch tomorrow but should be in the 60’s come next week.

Comment

Packed up and PoPo is supposed to meet me quarter to midnight.

The plan is to get there sometime tomorrow between 3-6pm. My buddy Kurt is flying in and should be at camp by 8ish.

Comment

Much luck Clay and PoPo! We are headed to KS in a week!

Comment

Working...
                                X