Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck this weekend, everybody! CLay, you are about to rack up some miles, have fun!

Heck of a collection of beards / spurs Masters!

Comment

Got a few roosted last night. Sounds like several (presumably hens) flew up with the closest gobbler, but there were a few other gobblers close by, so we’ll see what I can do with them this morning.

Comment

Were in.... gonna see if I can kill a bird away from where I plan to hunt PoPo and Clay. That double beard is still in the area too although there are few good birds I might not be able to pass if they present themselves..[emoji2957]

Good luck ladies!

Waitin on ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Were in.... gonna see if I can kill a bird away from where I plan to hunt PoPo and Clay. That double beard is still in the area too although there are few good birds I might not be able to pass if they present themselves..[emoji2957]

Good luck ladies!

Waitin on ya!!
          I'll take care of that long spurred multi-beard for you

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
            I'll take care of that long spurred multi-beard for you

You might have too[emoji23][emoji23]

My willpower when another big Tom is in front of me is pretty weak[emoji23]

Comment

**** hawk has been dive bombing my dekes and sitting in a tree squealing for 30 minutes. I finally had to get out and run his *** off. No turkey in his right mind would come near this racket. I can hear them gobbling in the distance but they are staying away.

Comment

Getting more vocal now that the hawk left. 0r maybe it’s the fact that i can hear them over that incessant screeching.

Comment

**** hawk has been dive bombing my dekes and sitting in a tree squealing for 30 minutes. I finally had to get out and run his *** off. No turkey in his right mind would come near this racket. I can hear them gobbling in the distance but they are staying away.
                  That’d have made for some ****** b roll footage....

Comment

Headin your way Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                      That’d have made for some ****** b roll footage....

Gotta have the **** thing on[emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24]

Som ***** is back minus the dive bombing. Just freaking screeching. Sounds like a siren. Constant..

If they were legal to shoot, it would have caught an arra already... like a blowing doe. Son of a ..

Comment

Headin your way Smart!

Aight! Heading to Menard to get that protein feeder after I get out of here. See y’all dupas soon!

Comment

Aight! Heading to Menard to get that protein feeder after I get out of here. See y’all dupas soon!

I’ll holler when we get through SA

Comment

Good luck to all this weekend!

Comment

We’ll hunt with Smart through Sunday

Iowa Thursday through Sunday

Nebraska Sunday through Tuesday ish

Then maybe Oklahoma til Thursday or Friday.

Gotta be back home for Easter.
                              Holy chit, that's an awesome turkey fest schedule there! Good luck bud

Comment

Should be at the gate by 2:00

Comment

Working...
                                X