Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    I have some work I gotta get done this week before I head west
    Your not fooling anyone. What's the game plan for tomorrow's hunt?

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Well it's super humid out there this morning, we don't need Hero gettin his boots all "dewey"...

Searching for middle finger smiley.. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

We had some lease work to get done since Nick lives in KS now.. so we chose 65 and calm this afternoon to hunt in over 38 and overcast/misty this am[emoji41]. Besides I’ll be back Thursday at noon..[emoji41]. Got back out at 2:30 and hearing some gobbles behind me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8420.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	24575708
      Last edited by Smart; 04-01-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

[emoji23][emoji23]

And Smart is sleeping in Christoval

I’ll get him after your trip..[emoji41]

Comment

Buffalo and regular, courtesy Snoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Buffalo and regular, courtesy Snoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            One of my favorite meals. Like to dip in honey and mashed taters!

Anyone out and about this mornin'? Beautiful day to be whackin' turkeys

Comment

Took my first Texas Longbeard yesterday morning. I have killed half dozen birds in Kansas with my bow, but never had somewhere to hunt them in Texas. We had a couple different bookings fall through over last few weeks, and got desperate enough to try Craigslist!! I found a guy doing bird hunts out of Bryson, Tx, so that is where we ended up. We each took one tom, and I managed to get some decent footage including my kill shot. I'll post that video when my little brother gets it all done. My good buddy hunting with us, is a woodworking fool and he made us some slate calls to take and they did GREAT. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Yesterday's action got me so pumped up I need some more. If anyone has any leads on bird hunts let me know please!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                Took my first Texas Longbeard yesterday morning. I have killed half dozen birds in Kansas with my bow, but never had somewhere to hunt them in Texas. We had a couple different bookings fall through over last few weeks, and got desperate enough to try Craigslist!! I found a guy doing bird hunts out of Bryson, Tx, so that is where we ended up. We each took one tom, and I managed to get some decent footage including my kill shot. I'll post that video when my little brother gets it all done. My good buddy hunting with us, is a woodworking fool and he made us some slate calls to take and they did GREAT. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Yesterday's action got me so pumped up I need some more. If anyone has any leads on bird hunts let me know please!
                Shame ya'll didn't have anything decent to drink and celebrate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post

That’s a dang good trip for a Craig’s list hunt. Glad it all worked out!

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post

Comment

That’s a dang good trip for a Craig’s list hunt. Glad it all worked out!
                      Yeah me too. It wasn't all smooth sailing. The host had no personality so he wasn't fun to be around. He also tried to just set us up on feeders, and I was very clear on the phone that we had no desire to shoot birds at feeders. Even mentioned we should take my buggy and his 22mag out lol! I am not knocking anyone for hunting in any legal means, it just isn't for me.

Comment

Not everyone drinks Zima and Shiner Butt. I'm a mich ultra fan

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post

Love me some Ultra [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            I'm more of a Guiness, Abita Turbo Dog or Oyster Stout fan myself. Lazy Magnolia has a sweet potato stout that is pretty dang good I've been sippin lately. I can't drink carbonated water but to each his own I reckon

Comment

I'm more of a Guiness, Abita Turbo Dog or Oyster Stout fan myself. Lazy Magnolia has a sweet potato stout that is pretty dang good I've been sippin lately. I can't drink carbonated water but to each his own I reckon
                              I have to stay hydrated when I drink. Does hollier's have crawfish on buffet now?

Comment

Love me some Ultra [emoji4]
                                I also like the cactus lime ultra but get the girly comments quite often when I do drink it

Comment

Working...
                                X