Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    It's addicting

Yup.... the decoy show alone is worth the price of admission.

Comment

The new dekes are a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post

The mist......

Had a pretty windy morning near Poteet, but still managed to kill a pretty good bird. Was hunting with buddy and he decided he’d pass on him, so I told him to pass the gravy I’m gonna eat fried turkey for supper...the slow mo video was pretty insane!!!

Comment

Had a pretty windy morning near Poteet, but still managed to kill a pretty good bird. Was hunting with buddy and he decided he’d pass on him, so I told him to pass the gravy I’m gonna eat fried turkey for supper...the slow mo video was pretty insane!!!

Very nice!

Why does one pass on a mature gobbler?

Comment

The weather finally got nice and one decided to work to the call. Solid bird! Gotta be pushing 22 pounds. Measurements and a recap this tomorrow more than likely. Click image for larger version

Name:	57575624754__1F0591D2-ADF0-405F-9A0F-4FA7DC5FCC27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	24575652

Comment

Beautiful afternoon so far. Wind is decent and 60 degrees.

Bad news is some **** birds were on the side of the walk in to my field. They were in some thick stuff and I never saw them before or after. Not sure how many and if there was a gobbler but I heard the tell tale warning putt several times... [emoji2959]. Prob that group of hens this morning with the lone gobbler[emoji2959][emoji2959]

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                Very nice!

Why does one pass on a mature gobbler?
                Don’t know what his reasoning was, but I didn’t question his decision!

Comment

Just had three hens come from the direction of my walk-in. Hopefully that was the putters. Guess it pays to look like an Angus calf walking through the woods in black.[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Just had three hens come from the direction of my walk-in. Hopefully that was the putters. Guess it pays to look like an Angus calf walking through the woods in black.[emoji13][emoji23]

I just pictured you walking in Mooing like a calf [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Don’t know what his reasoning was, but I didn’t question his decision!

Hahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                        I just pictured you walking in Mooing like a calf [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ll do whatever it takes[emoji13]

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Pretty day out... finally. Pardon my jimmy rigged, but effective, laydown hen.[emoji13][emoji23]

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8395.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	24575654

Comment

Originally posted by eyedoc View Post

Finally got away to the ranch and put a good tom down. Gobbled about 100 yrds out and was on my jake DSD in about 30 seconds! Put a good shot on him and he went maybe 10 yrds. 9.5 inch beard, 23 lbs. This stuff never gets old!

Eastern? Looks really dark

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                              Eastern? Looks really dark
                              Thats what I thought as well

Comment

Hunting is only going to get better in the next couple weeks! Heading home. Next hunt will likely be Friday at a buddy’s place in schleicher county.

Comment

Working...
                                X