JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    Just realized i didn’t post a proper LDP from Sunday’s bird.

It’s all about the fan pic...-JFT

Great pic Clay!

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Had an exciting mid day hunt today. Had a sales call near my little property so decided to swing by to check things out. At 11am there was a big gobbler strutting in the middle of the field that was acting very killable. Hauled butt home and gathered up all my gear and camo, then drove back to he property.
      Got to the property, Parked and belly crawled about 50 yards behind an abandoned barn to set up the decoys. Let out a few yelps and had him down within a few minutes right at noon. Nice lunch break bird...
      20 pounds
      3/4” spurs
      9 7/8” beard

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Had an exciting mid day hunt today. Had a sales call near my little property so decided to swing by to check things out. At 11am there was a big gobbler strutting in the middle of the field that was acting very killable. Hauled butt home and gathered up all my gear and camo, then drove back to he property.
        Got to the property, Parked and belly crawled about 50 yards behind an abandoned barn to set up the decoys. Let out a few yelps and had him down within a few minutes right at noon. Nice lunch break bird...
        20 pounds
        3/4” spurs
        9 7/8” beard

That’s friggin’ awesome! Way to capitalize on a golden opportunity.

Comment

My kinda Tuesday afternoon

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

20 pounds
              3/4” spurs
              9 7/8” beard

Congrats again

Comment

20 pounds
                3/4” spurs
                9 7/8” beard

Very nice James! Helluva pic too with all the green! Congrats!

Comment

My kinda Tuesday afternoon

Good luck JFT! Yall don't have any brush to throw in front of the lower part of that tree?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Good luck JFT! Yall don't have any brush to throw in front of the lower part of that tree?

I don’t want to get my hands dirty or poke myself

Comment

I don’t want to get my hands dirty or poke myself

Oh mah gawd......really Tinkerbell!?!

Comment

I’m losin it!

I can’t even keep my calls dry

Comment

Looks like you haven’t found the sweet spot on that call yet! My **** chickens don’t scratch up that big of an area

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            Looks like you haven’t found the sweet spot on that call yet! My **** chickens don’t scratch up that big of an area

It’s all sweet!!!!

Comment

It’s all sweet!!!!
                              Dear lord....quick Smart....break out the llama! I don’t know who needs it more....Clay or Masters....lol
                              All joking aside....congrats to everyone so far. Y’all are knocking some good
                              ones down!

Comment

I’m losin it!

I can’t even keep my calls dry
                                Tighten up!

Comment

Working...
                                X