Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    3 gobblers hammering in different directions

Now we just need them to head our way.
    That's ur job

Comment

Awesome pics, congrats to all

Comment

Nada this evening...a little frustrated but it was nice to be out there!

Comment

Running back out to Wilson County in the morning. Weather should be good. Brang it!

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
            Running back out to Wilson County in the morning. Weather should be good. Brang it!
            Good luck. Going to early service in the morning then will hit the brush after that. Going to try and get the wifey a longbeard before dark.....

Comment

The birds were pretty quiet today out in uvalde county. Gobbled on the roost and then shut up. Luckily had 2 come through the oat patch at 9:15 with a hen. They left the hen for us and we sealed the deal. The dave smith breeding hen got a workout.

Had some other birds gobble at 10 by camp. They started to come in but guys at camp spooked them off by slamming a truck door. Oops
              Real quiet this evening

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These are the hooks from my bird. The other bird was younger and tips were broke off

Found a bunch of sheds too. But haven’t found the set we really want to find yet

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post

Well done Doc! Nice birds!

Comment

The birds were pretty quiet today out in uvalde county. Gobbled on the roost and then shut up. Luckily had 2 come through the oat patch at 9:15 with a hen. They left the hen for us and we sealed the deal. The dave smith breeding hen got a workout.

Had some other birds gobble at 10 by camp. They started to come in but guys at camp spooked them off by slamming a truck door. Oops
                      Real quiet this evening
                      Congrats

Comment

Good work!

Comment

These are the hooks from my bird. The other bird was younger and tips were broke off

Found a bunch of sheds too. But haven’t found the set we really want to find yet

Very nice!

Comment

Same setup and plan as yesterday morning.

We can only hunt until about 9:30 so it’ll need to happen pretty quick

Comment

I meant to ask yesterday....has anyone seen any Jakes?

I’m hoping mine are all flocked up somewhere but I’m a little concerned we had a bad hatch this past year.

Comment

Good luck this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X